Official Join players to celebrate the 2022 season

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its unlimited drinks then the price is ok. You pay $15 a beer when you are out these days so you only need to smash 20 into ya to get your moneys worth.

Apparently the entertainment hasn't been finalised yet. They have narrowed it down to live performances on the night of :

- Avo tryin to catch a bomb ;
- Okonbur trying to catch anything except a schoolgirl ;
- Flanno trying to run past a regular bloke on the night who has drank his $275 worth ;
- Schoupp trying to explain to the crowd what the phrase "Pass the ball to your fucking winger" means ;
- TPJ giving a motivational speech on dedication and hard work ;
- Dufty trying to tackle a 90 year old woman on her way out after she took an extra dinner roll
I’m not sure if I could smash 20 anymore you make it sound like a walk in the park.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This story involves smaller $$ but a similar principle. I swim a bit and several years ago was purchasing some goggles over the phone from Speedo. They were $20 each and I asked the price if I bought 10 pairs. The answer was $200. So much for the packaging benefit.
Maybe they thought you were trying a maths quiz on them...Did they ask for a gold star?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will buy a table if Drunkfield and a couple of his dickhead mates are invited and agree to stay for the whole function…

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will buy a table if Drunkfield and a couple of his dickhead mates are invited and agree to stay for the whole function…
Our management would never extend an invitation to Drunkfield and his so called mates from 360.
Trash media at it’s best.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If its unlimited drinks then the price is ok. You pay $15 a beer when you are out these days so you only need to smash 20 into ya to get your moneys worth.

Apparently the entertainment hasn't been finalised yet. They have narrowed it down to live performances on the night of :

- Flanno trying to run past a regular bloke on the night who has drank his $275 worth ;
- Schoupp trying to explain to the crowd what the phrase "Pass the ball to your fucking winger" means ;
- Dufty trying to tackle a 90 year old woman on her way out after she took an extra dinner roll
20 beers and they'll just tell you they did all that stuff and you'll believe it!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If your lucky maybe you'll catch a "secret" meeting in the buffet next door???

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree they should be raffled for season holders. From memory that venue charges around $150 on a weeknight so that’s a big mark up, so I assume Dogs want a piece of the pie too. Disappointed but not surprised at the selling of the tickets, especially considering it’s been a rough few years for the supporters they could’ve raffled the tickets out

Reaction score

AVO doing a double act with doctor GEORGE PEPONIS doing open heart surgery trying to find a heart beat.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our management would never extend an invitation to Drunkfield and his so called mates from 360.
Trash media at it’s best.
That’s the point. How much fuckin fun would it be for us all with them trapped in a room… :tearsofjoy: