Johns brothers tiff

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, did you ever watch John's kicking game? Torpedo, banana kick, deliberate grubbers into the pads. He pretty much reinvented how modern halfbacks play.

Passing game, short pass, long cutout pass onto players chests to put them into holes.

He wasn't fast but the way he could skip, hop, double pump and then wrong foot defenders just shows how good he was that he didn't rely on pace to make a line break.

That Buderus try in Origin where he bounced around and tunneled the ball back inside between defenders to find Buderus was ridiculous.

He was really good at spotting tired or weak defenders and exploiting them.
Suck him off lad

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, did you ever watch John's kicking game? Torpedo, banana kick, deliberate grubbers into the pads. He pretty much reinvented how modern halfbacks play.

Passing game, short pass, long cutout pass onto players chests to put them into holes.

He wasn't fast but the way he could skip, hop, double pump and then wrong foot defenders just shows how good he was that he didn't rely on pace to make a line break.

That Buderus try in Origin where he bounced around and tunneled the ball back inside between defenders to find Buderus was ridiculous.

He was really good at spotting tired or weak defenders and exploiting them.
Agree.
He was a revolutionary to the game.
He was to NRL what Nasheed was to the kennel.

Im so shocked people are coming out and saying stuff like Shifty was better.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Joey's a sook and has been shown up now
I don't disagree.
He clearly can't control his emotions
I'm not really sure being in the media is the best option for him.

The guy clearly knows footy
I think he lacks the emotional self control to be in the media.

Bloke should step down and concentrate on coaching in some capacity to earn money.
Save himself the public embarrassment

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Wow can't believe no-one remembers the Bro's falling out after CH9. Remember when the news got out about some Newie boys tag teaming a chick in a hotel room and Matty was in the room. CH9 sacked Matty and took the high road while Joey didn't support him. Further hypocrisy arose due to Joey had come out with his career drug taking with tumbleweeds from CH9.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow can't believe no-one remembers the Bro's falling out after CH9. Remember when the news got out about some Newie boys tag teaming a chick in a hotel room and Matty was in the room. CH9 sacked Matty and took the high road while Joey didn't support him. Further hypocrisy arose due to Joey had come out with his career drug taking with tumbleweeds from CH9.
both grubs.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I remember that. Joey didn't back Matty.

He ended up leaving the footy show which was the best thing that happened to him coz it made his career with Fox.

I don't think Fox NRL would be what it is if Matty didn't join them.

Fox got Matty and nine got Beau Ryan lol.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I remember that. Joey didn't back Matty.

He ended up leaving the footy show which was the best thing that happened to him coz it made his career with Fox.

I don't think Fox NRL would be what it is if Matty didn't join them.

Fox got Matty and nine got Beau Ryan lol.
Is beau still around?