John Kite relative on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
lol I want one of those PM's I'm jealous.

John Kite is the worst footballer god ever put breath into. He doesn't train, he's a fat ****, his mates can't speak english, and he's just a poor excuse for a human being.

There, that should do the trick..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we lose John Kite we are a JOKE.
He shows alot of good signs

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

i haven't got one perhaps i have to payout on kite to get one.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
LOL all i said was the truth, im scared this big **** is going to hunt me down now :(
I was originally going to pose the question if it was John Kite himself, but I thought I'd give him more credit since the author sounded like a kid. Maybe it is him and he's going to get us all, jay and silent bob style LOL. i think it's hilarious that this person sent PMs to numerous people. No one is safe :nervous:

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
John Kite is a good player leave him alone you bullies
Noone doubted that, we doubt his commitment rooster.man

And its about this idiot who sends the weirdest PM's to a certain number of our members...

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one of these PM's as well, cant remember what I said about John Kite though.

"the Man john kite is in fact fitt! and would last in the fg. the rumour is that he n his caoch dont get along with each other same like isaac luke the caoch is raciest that y it looks like he is un fitt but man i've seen him train n i tell u he is fitter then nearly all the forwards in his team.so give him a break...that y he told me he wants to leave so dont b surprisedwat might happen through out this YEAR... jk leave cause of andy Pattymore..................

K

kennyy

LOL heard it all now. We got alot of poly players and our coaches are racist??

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
john kite is unfit , good player with potential though , whos this kid sending the pm's i would like one ..

K

kennyy

John Kite is **** and there is a reason he is off the bench, its because he is garbage..

Status
Not open for further replies.