Reaction score
Does anyone know anything of this bloke?1601644028792.jpeg

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't you post this somewhere else?

A special thread for this guy? OK.

Could someone explain to me the principals behind the group he's leading? The backers? What their intentions are?

These are serious questions as I'd honestly back someone if I thought it was right for the club. Atm I know fucking nothing of them, other than that they've thrown out a shitload of stories through the press.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't you post this somewhere else?

A special thread for this guy? OK.

Could someone explain to me the principals behind the group he's leading? The backers? What their intentions are?

These are serious questions as I'd honestly back someone if I thought it was right for the club. Atm I know fucking nothing of them, other than that they've thrown out a shitload of stories through the press.
I made a thread cos I wanna know more about this bloke if anyone knows

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Until the club come out and announce the details and date of the EGM, we wont hear specific details.

When that happens,they must reveal themselves.

This delay in the club officially acknowledging this, plays into the agitators hands as well if you think about it.

More controversy and more time to undermine and organise themselves.

I hope Lynne realises that and she's not taking advice off Chris lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Until the club come out and announce the details and date of the EGM, we wont hear specific details.

This delay in the club officially acknowledging this, plays into the agitators hands as well if you think about it.
If it’s to go ahead there won’t be any announcement for a while yet. There’s 21 days between submission of the petition, validation of signatures as eligible voting members and then call the EGM - which can be held any time within 60 days of the validation of the petition. Don’t hold your breath...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If it’s to go ahead there won’t be any announcement for at least 10 more days. There’s 21 days between submission of the petition, validation of signatures as eligible voting members and then call the EGM. Don’t hold your breath...
Yeah I know. Several more days of this unless they publicly call them out to show themselves.

Raging Bull

Waterboy
Reaction score
He apparently did some doorknocking for Lynne's ticket in 2018 and thought he was owed a Board spot. That didn't happen.
Word is he then wanted some ridiculous $$$ for a part-time job even though he seems to be a full-time public servant. That didn't happen.
So surprise, surprise the same bloke signs the EGM notice.