John Hopoate Instagram

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
John, you are an absolute fucking muppet..
Why wouldn’t you just allow your son to leave our club with dignity?
You know all about being BASHED champ..lol
You have been bashed that many times that you have lost any intimidation factor you may have once had..
You are just a fucking bully!!
How about you take a leap out of Will’s book, and show some humility, instead of humiliating your family at every turn.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a great tragedy that John Hopoate didn't follow the rocket science career path. I imagine we'd be able to holiday in space if he'd gone that way.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Real classy from John, what a stand up guy. Anyone got any context here? Will wasn’t dropped and was even captain at points throughout the season?
I hope he has deleted this post and apologised or enough people have reported it. I also hope the Bulldogs are checking in on Trent to see if he is safe.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Should be thanking the Dogs, got way too much money and game time then he deserved tbh.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surprised he could even string that sentence together. Give the man a clap. He even worked out caps lock!
The Kingsized retard couldn't spell his name right though. #mungflogcunt
No truth to the rumour Baz has taken Jack on board as protection after hours :laughing:

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its his dad!
Fair enough, I stand corrected. I wanted to give Hoppa (junior) the benefit of the doubt. Shit, if he’s got 10 siblings, that gene pool is going to produce many generations of little Hoppas.

Reverse Darwinism!

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough, I stand corrected. I wanted to give Hoppa (junior) the benefit of the doubt. Shit, if he’s got 10 siblings, that gene pool is going to produce many generations of little Hoppas.

Reverse Darwinism!
Lol, reminds me of this movie

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a degenerate, shit stain. Hoppa jnr should have been pissed off after he announced he wasn't going into battle with his team mates on Sundays. Any chance JH can be deported to the land of Ardern?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will you are a decent human being. Thank you for a dam good career with us. Your efforts & achievements with us shouldn't be diminished by a mindless tirade from a bloke who clearly has a truck load of issues.