Joey and nine commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The other day Johns was so coked up he was cross eyed.

Honestly I think channel 9 just don’t give a fuck anymore if comes on air drunk or high as a kite.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
fittler has always hated bulldogs , what the fuck where roosters thinking today taking a penalty goal being 6 nil down
Actually wasnt a bad idea... its what we should have done last week and we could have won 8-6. In fact when we beat cowboys we kicked early goals and scored a flukey try to bag a flukey win...
Also of course he hates us :grinning: we ruined his 'perfect' send off XD

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
fittler has always hated bulldogs , what the fuck where roosters thinking today taking a penalty goal being 6 nil down
They are shit. Any team who does that is bound to lose. They are basically saying to the opposition "we can't score any tries, your defense is too strong."

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I never watch Ch 9 because I generally can't stand their commentary, but I have to say I watched the game yesterday at the club and Joey has a great tactical mind on him. There aren't any others I can think of that have that depth of knowledge around attacking structures, particularly in the context of the modern game. Just a shame it is locked in with a heap of other dribblers.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have to say - the worst of the channel 9 commentary is how they harp on certain issues, plays, players, wrong calls - and probably the worst of it is when they take exception to calls that are indeed right, but they continue to discuss the law that surrounded that particular decision, and how much they detest it.

Sterlo is a wonderful co-commentator, and provides so much insight. But even he can get swept into the annoyance of moaning and bitching that happens on channel 9's broadcast of NRL fixtures.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I have to say - the worst of the channel 9 commentary is how they harp on certain issues, plays, players, wrong calls
something that happened in the first min they still crap on in the 70th about it

anyways fk channel 9 foxtel is heaps better

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Meh, the Fox guys are all agenda driven too. I'd rather listen to yodeling than footy commentary.

Wahesh

Reaction score
something that happened in the first min they still crap on in the 70th about it

anyways fk channel 9 foxtel is heaps better
Not a fan of Foxtel commentary. I only watch those games on my iPad because I'm a Telstra customer and get it for free.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel 9 are screwed. Biggest fuck up of all time was allowing that turd Hadley to dictate terms re Andrew Voss.
Nine signed Hadley to stop him from slagging off their network. Hadley would only sign if they sacked Voss.
So they did and are now left with the shitiest head commentators in history.
Ray Warren is 75 and past it.
Ray Hadley is 64 and can’t call
Matt Thompson should receive royalties from Panadol because he is IMO the most hideous caller I’ve heard. He fucking screams at you when he’s excited. Gives me a migraine. He is shit house.
Voss was always nines backup plan & they fucked it.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a fan of Foxtel commentary. I only watch those games on my iPad because I'm a Telstra customer and get it for free.
How do you get it for free being Telstra? Need to be mobile contracted customer? Or NBN validates?
Thanks!
~c.

Wahesh

Reaction score
How do you get it for free being Telstra? Need to be mobile contracted customer? Or NBN validates?
Thanks!
~c.
I mean I can watch it for free as I'm a Telstra NBN and Mobile customer by using the NRL app on my iPad/iPhone. You login on the app using your bigpond account details and it syncs with Foxtel coverage and you can watch the games (all of them) live and data free.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean I can watch it for free as I'm a Telstra NBN and Mobile customer by using the NRL app on my iPad/iPhone. You login on the app using your bigpond account details and it syncs with Foxtel coverage and you can watch the games (all of them) live and data free.
Thanks @Wahesh .. is this available to NBN only Telstra customers without the Mobile plan?
~c.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Channel 9 are screwed. Biggest fuck up of all time was allowing that turd Hadley to dictate terms re Andrew Voss.
Nine signed Hadley to stop him from slagging off their network. Hadley would only sign if they sacked Voss.
So they did and are now left with the shitiest head commentators in history.
Ray Warren is 75 and past it.
Ray Hadley is 64 and can’t call
Matt Thompson should receive royalties from Panadol because he is IMO the most hideous caller I’ve heard. He fucking screams at you when he’s excited. Gives me a migraine. He is shit house.
Voss was always nines backup plan & they fucked it.
Voss in real life is a complete fuckwit.

He isn't liked at Foxtel either.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Voss in real life is a complete fuckwit.

He isn't liked at Foxtel either.
There aren't many liked commentators these days it seems. I've always like Rabbits though!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dan Ginane has my vote. One of my favorite commentators.. got some passion about him

Status
Not open for further replies.