5. Paul Carter - Gold Coast Titans
  6. Danny Galea - Widnes Vikings
  7. Joel Romelo - Unknown

However we have also acquired

1. Reni Maitua - Parramatta Eels - 2015
  2. Chase Stanley - St George Illawarra Dragons - 2015
  3. Pat O'Hanlon - Parramatta Eels - 2015
  4. Tyrone Phillips - South Sydney Rabbitohs - 2015
add junior palau and leilani latu to the departures. and pumipi.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
add junior palau and leilani latu to the departures. and pumipi.
I am surprised by pumipi aswell. What happens if ennis goes down with a long term injury.
No Romelo no Keating no pumipi.
I suspect Mbye is being groomed to play hooker.
Depth is a concern. If Hodko goes down too.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am surprised by pumipi aswell. What happens if ennis goes down with a long term injury.
No Romelo no Keating no pumipi.
I suspect Mbye is being groomed to play hooker.
Depth is a concern. If Hodko goes down too.
We should trust the coaching staff, they know what they are doing so if they let some players go they most likely have better players coming through or have players ready to sign up. Lets hope though because we have made some silly mistakes in the past haha

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We should pick Nathan Smith up again cheap (was unwanted by his last club). Showed some skill in the #9 in NSW Cup.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We should pick Nathan Smith up again cheap (was unwanted by his last club). Showed some skill in the #9 in NSW Cup.
It was good watching Smith and Jack play together. One would start at 6 and one at 9. When Smith became tired he moved to 6 and Jack moved to 9. When Jack became tired they switched again.

It was a great tactic 'cause both players were effective in both positions and it kept the forwards rolling on.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has Romelo actually left the club?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Romelo was a handy backup but let's face it he was never going to be a regular starting player at our club. Will be interesting who would play hooker though if ennis is injured because we let go off two backups now (the ever popular keating and now romelo).
Spot on.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Storm clearly getting ready for cameron smiths departure

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
He announced it on twitter a few weeks ago - storm has brought a couple of good backups for next season

George rose is there as well

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We will pay the price dearly for letting Joel Romelo go, should've been our next 9? He will destroy....another stupid decision.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
We will pay the price dearly for letting Joel Romelo go, should've been our next 9? He will destroy....another stupid decision.
Come on. We will pay dearly? Really? He was a fringe first grader at Penrith, he was a fringe first grader with us and he will be behind Smith at the storm. He is and was a handy fill in during state of origin/injury but I don't think he'll be single handedly be winning games any time soon.

On the one hand people are blowing up when we lose a player like Romelo, then on the other hand people blow up when we lose young players and retain these fringe players. We can't keep them all.

Just trust Des and co

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How did he go tonight?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on. We will pay dearly? Really? He was a fringe first grader at Penrith, he was a fringe first grader with us and he will be behind Smith at the storm. He is and was a handy fill in during state of origin/injury but I don't think he'll be single handedly be winning games any time soon.

On the one hand people are blowing up when we lose a player like Romelo, then on the other hand people blow up when we lose young players and retain these fringe players. We can't keep them all.

Just trust Des and co
Yes, yes, and yes,

I endorse this pistol, lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How did he go tonight?
All reports say he went well, ripped in like he always does, a true competitor, no doubt, pity his ability, is average, his heart and enthusiasm will never be questioned,

Status
Not open for further replies.