Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some perspective if I may ...

The 6-1 penalty count early on, the 40% possession in the first half, the 3 tries past Jono Wright, the 8/16 completion rate in the 2nd half, the dropped balls, the kick-that-failed-to-find-touch, the kick-that-went-out-on-the-full .... I could go on (missed tackles, offloads against, tackle busts against).

Joel can't fight a losing battle single handed, nor can he score tries in the opening 2mins every week.

They were all sh*t from the opening whistle. Canberra built momentum on the back of it and by the time 80mins had completed, the whole squad had their pants pulled down.
Even when we were on the front foot, his service was still shocking. Especially when going long to a pivot. He doesn't know how to spiral pass, so the ball just floated and by the time the first receiver got the ball the defence was right up there.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Even when we were on the front foot, his service was still shocking. Especially when going long to a pivot. He doesn't know how to spiral pass, so the ball just floated and by the time the first receiver got the ball the defence was right up there.
Fine ... be that way.

*writes Moe's name down on "the list" ...*

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Too much pressure of stepping into the captains spot?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's easy to see what's going on with Romelo.

Signed up until end of 2014, the same time Ennis's contract expires. That's 2 years for Hasler to work with Romelo. I reckon he sees something in him worth working on to develop.

I still reckon 2014 that Ennis will either call retirement, or take a one year contract and then retire. Sure he'll only be 30, but he's got shoulder and knee issues which are hampering his game.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on Mr Invisible. Des knows what he's doing, and I think a Shane Pumipi/Joel Romelo rotation would be dangerous in a few years. Give Romelo time, and he'll be even better than what he is now.

That's if we re-sign Pumipi, I'd hate to lose him, we need him in the NSW Cup and First Grade (if any injuries/suspensions/poor form) because this kid is a star in the future. They both are.

Let's see how Mick Ennis goes with the knee, because he rarely runs out of dummy half which is no good sign, considering in 2009 and the years before that it was one of his strengths.

But yeah, you're spot on mate.
What a load of dribble tbh...
I love it when people pull a crystal all out of their @ss and predict the future.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd much rather pumipi step up than Romelo nothin against him but pumipi is a gun

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I'm not trying to predict the future mate.

I'm just saying what may happen.. not saying 100%. If you think my post was a load of dribble, fair enough, does not mean I want to know about it, nor does anyone else.
I actually did :D

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm just saying what may happen.. not saying 100%. If you think my post was a load of dribble, fair enough, does not mean I want to know about it, nor does anyone else.

And now your crystal ball telling you that nobody else wants to know that your post is a load of sh1t.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK man.. we realise you're a Mod but it does not mean your mad.

just shh
Whose this "we" that you keep referring to?
You do realize that you are all alone, don't you?

I think your post is a pathetic attempt at sounding clever, however it lacks substance and style.
You are speculating on signing of a NSW cup fringe player to replace a first grade captain...
It's stupid speculative posts like that make people pick on you. Stick to fantasizing about your teachers kid, you are out of your depth.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I would like to know other people's opinion on your dribble, its really rather entertaining, so no please don't speak for anyone else. Speak for yourself if you want, but further speculative innuendo does you no good.

Btw you are talking about replacing a former NSW no.9, Captain of our team and a former premiership winner with the Broncos with a fringe first grader in Romelo who hasn't currently shown us that he has any ability outside of dummy half running and putting a hit on, along with a NSW Cup hooker in Pumipi who like a lot of other players can look absolutely awesome in NSW Cup. You also compared him to Issac Luke, saying Pumipi is like him when Luke is playing at his best. LOL

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

We already know your posts are all bullsh!t, never knew why members hated you, but its obvious now.

Go do your year 8 homework kid

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
leave bulldogs_fan alone. he bleeds blue an white and has enormous passion for the game. Picking on kids - real classy guys!!!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
leave bulldogs_fan alone. he bleeds blue an white and has enormous passion for the game. Picking on kids - real classy guys!!!
You must be the type of parent that lets their kids get out away with blue murder, that grow up being snotty nosed arrogant fcks that think they know everything (about NRL)...

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You must be the type of parent that lets their kids get out away with blue murder, that grow up being snotty nosed arrogant fcks that think they know everything (about NRL)...
not even a parent. Pushing around 13 yr olds or however old he is just is not cool. Moe when u were 13 u were probably a little noob too

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Romelo is not suited to hooker btw. I agree- he cant spiral pass.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
not even a parent. Pushing around 13 yr olds or however old he is just is not cool. Moe when u were 13 u were probably a little noob too
When I was 13 I was the only leb in a school in Newcastle. I knew my place.

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
13yr olds shouldn't be allowed on here IMO they should have a kids section just like there is a kids table at large family dinners. So the adults can talk with out annoying interruptions.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
13yr olds shouldn't be allowed on here IMO they should have a kids section just like there is a kids table at large family dinners. So the adults can talk with out annoying interruptions.
and that isnt bulldogs_fan fault.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It isn't but he is still annoying. Then again it is entertaining to see him get shut down after a stupid post lol.
all kids are annoying but we should be mature enough to turn the other cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.