SportingNews/Lurker Joe Stimson

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have you ever thought that it’s a money move? RFM maybe on more money and is obviously not living up to the contract as he’s always injured and Stimson would be close to minimum wage.

RFM is not a player to build around
No.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What’s he done to prove his contract ?
Was arguably our best forward last season before injuring himself and outperformed our captain who has absolutely nose dived. And no I don't in any shape of form believe this is a cost saving measure, our club is fucking incompetent and has done nothing to make me think otherwise. Stimson should also not even be in the list of potential recruits.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was arguably our best forward last season before injuring himself and outperformed our captain who has absolutely nose dived. And no I don't in any shape of form believe this is a cost saving measure, our club is fucking incompetent and has done nothing to make me think otherwise. Stimson should also not even be in the list of potential recruits.
He’s missed half the games through injury is signed until 2020. As much as I agree Jackson has nosedived if RFM is arguably our best forward before his injury then you don’t set the bar high. If we swapped RFM for Stimson you would have to think you are saving 100k a season at least if this gives us the money to sign a better centre or hooker then I don’t see any issue with it. Everyone is quick to jump to conclusions but let’s see how it plays out before piling more shit on the club.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He’s missed half the games through injury is signed until 2020. As much as I agree Jackson has nosedived if RFM is arguably our best forward before his injury then you don’t set the bar high. If we swapped RFM for Stimson you would have to think you are saving 100k a season at least if this gives us the money to sign a better centre or hooker then I don’t see any issue with it. Everyone is quick to jump to conclusions but let’s see how it plays out before piling more shit on the club.
Everyone would remember a wooden spoon... no one would remember the 100k we saved on Stimson (even though I think Pay would make it an expenditure). We need to cover more important positions if we are to make mid season plays.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Didn't say he was our best, just said while he was playing he was. I personally don't care if he goes, honestly don't care who goes at this point...but signing Stimson is dumb and nothing can justify this move, simple as that. Stimson is fucking dead average, we already have fucking dead average. I don't trust this management or this deadbeat coach in the slightest.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't say he was our best, just said while he was playing he was. I personally don't care if he goes, honestly don't care who goes at this point...but signing Stimson is dumb and nothing can justify this move, simple as that. Stimson is fucking dead average, we already have fucking dead average. I don't trust this management or this deadbeat coach in the slightest.
Yeah fair enough I haven’t seen Stimson play hence why I believe he would be minimum wage. I think it would be a depth signing to put more money into getting a better player in a more important position.

That’s of course if any of it is true.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone would remember a wooden spoon... no one would remember the 100k we saved on Stimson (even though I think Pay would make it an expenditure). We need to cover more important positions if we are to make mid season plays.
Agree. If any of this is true Stimson would be backrow depth to cover RFM and the money we saved goes to a more important position signing.

We won’t get the spoon have a little faith

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah fair enough I haven’t seen Stimson play hence why I believe he would be minimum wage. I think it would be a depth signing to put more money into getting a better player in a more important position.

That’s of course if any of it is true.
He isn't a bad player, he just isn't the type of player we need in the slightest. We're better off just playing Smith there if we absolutely have to, won't make much of a difference.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He isn't a bad player, he just isn't the type of player we need in the slightest. We're better off just playing Smith there if we absolutely have to, won't make much of a difference.
Which they will they should only be making this move if it puts money into a better position. Maybe there is a player at the deadline they are looking at. I’m just speculating

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Which they will they should only be making this move if it puts money into a better position. Maybe there is a player at the deadline they are looking at. I’m just speculating
I'd rather a nobody on minimum wage than bother signing him.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love peoples agendas towards bush boys, even white ones, considering our last 2 grandfinal winning teams were with backrowers, white ones from the so called bush.
Even funnier how you all relate to elliot in the same sence. Hes from tathra right on the coast, beaches and shit.
Some of u need to get out of sydney there isnt one country boy in our club.
Just Because the other 95 percent of humans in Australia dont live in kebab valley, does not mean there slow country folk
Judge people on there pottential and skill. Not where they come from.
Cause in all seriousness if that was the case most of u wouldnt have a leg to stand on.
When us plodder country boys decide to shut up shop one day.
All u useless ***** will starve to death.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love peoples agendas towards bush boys, even white ones, considering our last 2 grandfinal winning teams were with backrowers, white ones from the so called bush.
Even funnier how you all relate to elliot in the same sence. Hes from tathra right on the coast, beaches and shit.
Just Because the other 95 percent of humans in Australia dont live in kebab valley, does not mean there slow country folk
Cause in all seriousness if that was the case most of u wouldnt have a leg to stand on.
Josh Jackson from gulgong
Kerrod holland from Singleton
Nick Meaney Lismore
Aiden tolman kempsey

But understand what your saying, and yes I’m from the bush

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
probs aimed at me and my comment, but i was born in kempsey 1992 and lived there until 2011 when i moved to newcastle. still doesnt change the fact this is what pay looks for in players. is further reinforced by the club putting a foot into mid-north coast region and new england.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
probs aimed at me and my comment, but i was born in kempsey 1992 and lived there until 2011 when i moved to newcastle. still doesnt change the fact this is what pay looks for in players. is further reinforced by the club putting a foot into mid-north coast region and new england.
How is it an issue that the club are looking to have a pathway with country kids? I think that’s the best thing the club has done in years getting some good healthy junior links happening. Who’s cares who idea it is it’s bloody fantastic.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another forward, like we have plenty we can bring up from canterbury cup. Keep the money for a good quality back. Pay must be La la land

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How is it an issue that the club are looking to have a pathway with country kids? I think that’s the best thing the club has done in years getting some good healthy junior links happening. Who’s cares who idea it is it’s bloody fantastic.
i dont think its an issue, just seems to me that Pay is happy with any of them... Kade Ellis and Yeo probs on his radar aswell