Job Satisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I think it would be interesting to get some understanding regarding the jobs people do and why they do them i.e. love, money etc.

1. What do you do?
2. Do you like your job?
3. (Briefly) Why / Why not...

Thanks HEAPS :D

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Grow, plant, pick, package watermelons and other fruits/veges

2. Yeah, it's alright because I only do it for the summer.

3. Pretty decent money, get a tan, get bigger etc what's not to like when you're only 20?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Install and service irrigation systems

2. Some days I love it, other days I hate it.

3.It depends what the job is and whether I quoted enough to offset whatever is ****ting me. Things like football sized and up boulders every few metres when I am trenching 70 metre long runs that jam up the machine and throw me around. Clients- mainly landscapers that give a days notice to do 5 days of work that needs to be done in 2 days. I love finishing projects though, when you turn everything on and everything works beautifully. I get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing my sprinklers watering newly laid turf and everything is being watered nice and evenly. Come back in a few weeks and the grass is as green as the MCG.
I also love fixing things that others have failed to fix. When a new client calls me and says they have tried 5 other guys and they couldn't fix it, and then I go there and find the faults quickly and repair them, and the clients jizz all over the sprinklers. I love that ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.