Jmoz likely to return against wests

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Luke brooks and moses are speed humps but,just have to run our big forwards at them all day

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
However, JMoz was playing well before his injury.

It's our halves who should have the bruised egos from Mbye's form.
The way I see it I think Josh played well as an individual but mbye played with vision.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd play jmoz on the right and keep Moses on left if he ain't gona drop one of the halves.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He mentioned that Farrel fell on it and that he felt a snap? That doesn't sound good for a sprain. We need both Moz's on the park to win the title and fully fit at that. Interesting to hear BMoz's injury was very unique for league, he said it was a common AFL injury. Hopefully the swans information will get him on the park asap
What kind of injury does Bmoz have?

i missed iut on the Sunday footy show

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What kind of injury does Bmoz have?

i missed iut on the Sunday footy show
A high hamstring or something like that. It's a hamstring injury typically found in AFL players according to BMoz.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is he ahead of schedule ?
He hasn't even started his rehab plan yet. I think we're going to be waiting a while.

I fear he won't be 100% when he returns either.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
He hasn't even started his rehab plan yet. I think we're going to be waiting a while.

I fear he won't be 100% when he returns either.
Sucks that may be the case. Hopefully they'll work with the AFL in treating this. Hope he pulls up fine. Still 2 months or so away so who knows.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Really would rather him spend another week on the sidelines and make sure. He really was starting to hit some good form both in attack and defence so would hate for him to come back early get injured again and be out a lot longer

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is he ahead of schedule ?
He said that they were waiting for the injury to scar up before starting rehab. Apparently they have got a rehab program from a AFL club, cant recall which one, and he will start rehab today. Sounded quite positive to me, since it was an AFL type injury who better to get info about rehabbing it than from a AFL club.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
The problem with BMoz injury is that the tear is quite high up near the insertion point of the Hamstring. As far as I understand it (and I am no expert by any stretch), we are somewhat fortunate he did it right at the end of the match because had he even tried to play on, it could have been worse. Still, its apparently a long recovery and one that cannot be rushed because of the risk of re-injury. Not good!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm hearing that Josh will be given a fitness test on Thursday and even then a very close watch on him during the warm up (if he makes it that far) on Friday before the game. From what I'm told, it is far more likely he will again be ruled out and return for the following weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.