Jmoz, Eastwood, Browne and Faitala-Mariner are out

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A premonition came to me this evening, of us rushing out to an early and big lead, our players running damaging lines and finding holes at will in a Broncos defensive line that was ambushed.
> Picture our players scoring under the posts with excited glee congratulating one another, contrasted by bewildered and surprised expressions on the faces of Adam Blair and Ben Hunt!!

If we get a lead, please go on with it this time!
~c.
Um, can I get this week's lotto numbers, please? Great call.

berriesfan

Waterboy
Reaction score
A premonition came to me this evening, of us rushing out to an early and big lead, our players running damaging lines and finding holes at will in a Broncos defensive line that was ambushed.
> Picture our players scoring under the posts with excited glee congratulating one another, contrasted by bewildered and surprised expressions on the faces of Adam Blair and Ben Hunt!!

If we get a lead, please go on with it this time!
~c.
Your premonition was spot on.
Loved seeing Blair in particular looking beyond bewildered under the post after Big Sammy's second try.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your premonition was spot on.
Loved seeing Blair in particular looking beyond bewildered under the post after Big Sammy's second try.
I especially enjoy the middle men getting in on the action .. and going on with the lead!!!
WooooEfffffingHooooo !!
~c.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not good enough for our first grade team anyway
I agree but Raelene didn't need to publicly lie about him not being on the outer.

Look how happy he looks here. uploadfromtaptalk1466862555431.png

Status
Not open for further replies.