JMoz’s Parting Gift to Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont get it. The pics in the telecrap show a bunch of guys having fun. The perception is they are having a good time, the reality is they are having a really good time. Media haven't spun anything that wasn't true. What they are doing is making a mountain out of a mole hill, and the NRL and its heads are overreacting. The only bad thing the doggies have done is allowed themselves to have their photos taken.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Champion fella. Deserved two years imo.
Heard down here last night at function in canberra ricky stuart gonna be punted soon.
Sticky Ricky has done nothing in the last 2 years. He's done as a coach IMO. Maybe England would want him.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I dont get it. The pics in the telecrap show a bunch of guys having fun. The perception is they are having a good time, the reality is they are having a really good time. Media haven't spun anything that wasn't true. What they are doing is making a mountain out of a mole hill, and the NRL and its heads are overreacting. The only bad thing the doggies have done is allowed themselves to have their photos taken.
Mate they were drunk, and I'm almost certain they didn't know they were being photographed... it's not like they were posing lol.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate they were drunk, and I'm almost certain they didn't know they were being photographed... it's not like they were posing lol.
Its probably not advisable for NRL players to get drunk in public but it does happen. They may have thought the pub was secure enough but they will have learnt a lesson from this.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Its probably not advisable for NRL players to get drunk in public but it does happen. They may have thought the pub was secure enough but they will have learnt a lesson from this.
No doubt they'll learn a lesson but it was not in public, it was a private room. The DT committed a crime by obtaining those photos.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My cousin was friends with Jamaal Idris in school.
Idris added me to his social media back then because I share the same surname and obviously he must of added mutuals?

Anyway when he was injured in 2009 I think it was?
He posted on his wall that he was living it up just binge drinking all the time, living life in the fast lane.

I scratched my head thinking to myself sarcastically “what a nice prick, getting paid good money for his age and he can’t even attend the game and support his team mates?”

I start reading through the comments and Josh made a comment saying “you should be at the game bro supporting us at least while you’re injured”.

That is when I learned Josh Morris isn’t a fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.