JMK

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
This guy shits me to no end. Why on God's Earth does he hold the ball for 2 or 3 seconds before passing? It's bad enough Penrith are one of the best at coming off their line, then this potato gives them even more time to rush up.

Un-fukking-believable.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This guy shits me to no end. Why on God's Earth does he hold the ball for 2 or 3 seconds before passing? It's bad enough Penrith are one of the best at coming off their line, then this potato gives them even more time to rush up.

Un-fukking-believable.
Either he is coached to do that or the coach is too fucking stupid to see it and correct it.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its a fucking oxymoron what you describe. Its like being stuck in a neverending loop.
With JMK in the side we are never going to increase our point scoring. Therefore we will always defend more.
I agree, but that is the reality of top flight football. Conservative options usually rule. If this was even one level below the less defensive but more attacking option would get the nod. Only the very very best attacking threats get to play NRL if they are poor in defence, think Thurston, Benji, etc, who were defensive liabilities early in their careers, and passengers at best later.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d be looking at giving Zach docker-clay a run

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barrett in his infinite wisdom also deems it adequate to leave this fraud in for 70 minutes. Never mind that even the Storm rotate their hooker our fraud of a coach seems to think JMK can do it all

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To JMK’s credit he has a special skill to not just butcher one play he can butcher an entire set and usually does.

If you give him the option of taking the play that’s on or the wrong play he takes the wrong option 9 times out of 10.

He really has no right to be starting hooker in the NRL
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely Topine has to be a better option. He struggled with passing from memory with his limited opportunity at 9 last year. He can’t do any work than King

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Un-fukking-believable.
It’s beyond belief that the coaching staff can’t see this.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s the reason we have absolutely nothing. No fucking clue why Barrett keeps him on for almost the full 80 no fucking idea
Because he can tackle. Also we have no one else that can play that many minutes until next year....Agree his service is slow, awkward, and sloppy at times.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Barrett in his infinite wisdom also deems it adequate to leave this fraud in for 70 minutes. Never mind that even the Storm rotate their hooker our fraud of a coach seems to think JMK can do it all
I remember when Desmond used to leave Halatau off til about the 72nd minute and then play him the final 8mins regardless if we were up by 40 or down by 40 hahahahaha....

Where do we find these kooks?