JMK

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is our main problem.

2nd main problem is the fraud picking him every fkn week.
JMK Looks asleep with his shoes on, apart from Lichaa he is the worst Bulldog hooker of all time, he is definitely the main cause of our problem apart from our Coach, And by the way I would like to give a wrap To Hanson for the great motivation he is giving our team all the way from New Zealand, thanks TBaz for another Fraud hanger on on your inept coaching team.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that the players don't fear/respect.
..and that's the bottom line. You can't be a media slut and a coach at the same time unless you've got form on the park. We missed the boat on Holbrook. Can't make a second/third mistake. The options atm are limited and that's all that's saving Trent

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If he walks, it might take awhile due to the slow mo to leave ey lol

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shane was great at Sharks, Gus is a fan, and notice Shane hasnt ripped on the club. Smart man.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To JMK’s credit he has a special skill to not just butcher one play he can butcher an entire set and usually does.

If you give him the option of taking the play that’s on or the wrong play he takes the wrong option 9 times out of 10.

He really has no right to be starting hooker in the NRL

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JMK service is definitely slow, but it's all been resolved next year with Mahoney coming in...

As they say, short term pain (another 4 or so months) for long term gain

We definitely need to shift our focus on finding 2 centres and 2 props for next season

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JMK service is definitely slow, but it's all been resolved next year with Mahoney coming in...

As they say, short term pain (another 4 or so months) for long term gain

We definitely need to shift our focus on finding 2 centres and 2 props for next season
Here is one centre and i couldnt give a shit that he got done for roids......majority of the nrl players are on some sort of performance enhancing drugs anyways
56424961-0-image-a-19_1649552898432.jpg

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck man he kills me. Deadset. His service is horrible. How he has escaped any criticism for our attack is beyond me. He’s fucking shit and the main cause of our issues.
I think Jackson is far worse what makes him think he's a ball playing second rower come lock, in the Wade graham or back in the future James Graham mold, he's far from it its time he gets let go early,Well past it imbarrasing

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
To JMK’s credit he has a special skill to not just butcher one play he can butcher an entire set and usually does.

If you give him the option of taking the play that’s on or the wrong play he takes the wrong option 9 times out of 10.

He really has no right to be starting hooker in the NRL
The other issue…. Is his defense. He prefers to tackle the player in an upright position, then propels the attacking player towards our tryline each and every f{}cking time. The post contact metres made on Jeremy Momentum Killer would be enormous

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My mate always used this tennis analogy to describe JMK, Benji's half brother
Rod Laver and Margaret court have a baby equals Benji.
John Howard and Margaret Court have a baby equals JMK

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't kick, doesn’t put the markers in 2 minds.
All he does is scratch his bum and looks around waiting for the play ball like his scheming something.....but we all know it's going to be a shitty pass to one of our players who's get rushed upon by the defense.

Baz needs to experiment with fucking him off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't kick, doesn’t put the markers in 2 minds.
All he does is scratch his bum and looks around waiting for the play ball like his scheming something.....but we all know it's going to be a shitty pass to one of our players who's get rushed upon by the defense.

Baz needs to experiment with fucking him off.
Baz's stupidity is amazing... how the fuck can't he see that JuNK is our biggest problem?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baz's stupidity is amazing... how the fuck can't he see that JuNK is our biggest problem?
Yeah I can't believe Baz has dropped other players but this dud is somehow a mainstay. I'm officially on sack Baz bandwagon. He continues to pick this guy who offers fuck all in the most influential position on the field.