JMK Long Term 9?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I can entertain the idea about JMK in some capacity but any convo that names Holland moving forward is just dumb. Last week was a massive liability and last night in the first half just purely showed he is out of depth in FG. He has been able to hide but all of the team are improving and exposes him even more. Bloke should be done sorry.

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score
I can entertain the idea about JMK in some capacity but any convo that names Holland moving forward is just dumb. Last week was a massive liability and last night in the first half just purely showed he is out of depth in FG. He has been able to hide but all of the team are improving and exposes him even more. Bloke should be done sorry.
I actually thought holland has been really good and really shut down some strike centres in the last few weeks. Not in the superstar league but I’ll be more than happy as a backup centre
Preferred over Montoya for

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I actually thought holland has been really good and really shut down some strike centres in the last few weeks. Not in the superstar league but I’ll be more than happy as a backup centre
Preferred over Montoya for
The issues I have are in regards to unforced dropped balls while we are trying to build pressure and stupid penalties in the tackle giving a free path back up the field. Every time he does it he has that same stupid look on his face that Elliott does.

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score
He is definitely susceptible with his hands but I actually love his offloads. They have been really good and a great dimension to his game
His defence reads has really improved as well

Just hoping he can continue his development