Opinion Jimmy Dimmick

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jim Dimmick has parted company with the Titans apparently. I wonder if we could lure him here as Head Coach (previously was groomed for the position years ago). Or at the very least be our new defence coach to replace Furnz.

Bulldogs DNA, knows the club inside out and an experienced campaigner as a coach prob ready to peak. Apparently good around the boys and having a beer with the players isn’t something that is beneath him. IMHO he’s a better option than Ciraldo.

Thoughts?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim Dimmick has parted company with the Titans apparently. I wonder if we could lure him here as Head Coach (previously was groomed for the position years ago). Or at the very least be our new defence coach to replace Furnz.

Bulldogs DNA, knows the club inside out and an experienced campaigner as a coach prob ready to peak. Apparently good around the boys and having a beer with the players isn’t something that is beneath him. IMHO he’s a better option than Ciraldo.

Thoughts?
you must be a troll, first Des now a bloke whos left the worst team in the comp , no, definitely not, Ciraldo is a million times more attractive lol

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
B-Town Eshay Lad Eetswa Brotha

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might as well get Ted Glossop while we're at it.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Thoughts?
FMD is this omar or nasheed? what a stupid fucking post