Jim Dymock - 2011 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wayne Bennett is not great with the media side of things either, it doesn't really matter, if you had to pick between a coach who does a good job with the team, or a coach who gives good interviews with one would you pick?

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Do we have to chose? Dymock only needs a few tips. He isn't bad at all.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a huge Jimmy Dymock fan however, I think Jim needs a little help when presenting himself to the Media, personal presentation is great but I think a little training with how to speak to a group of people would be of great help to Jim, I know how hard it is to be confronted with a large group of people asking lot's of questions but, everyone needs help in this area if one has never been thrust into this position as fast as Jim has.

This will also enhance Jim's confidence, and in particular the Bulldog Fans confidence with what Jim is trying to accomplish at the dogs, this being confidence.
You only get one chance to first impress!

Lets go hard Doggies!!!!

How about he just concentrates on coaching before he gets into public speaking !

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the most refreshing things about Jim Dymock has been that he has told the truth to the media and made sense. I hope media training won't take him into cliche land?
I thought he was already there tbh.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why should he have to impress the media? The best coach in history hates the media and is an absolute c unt to them lol
Perfect example, you can be a c unt to the media if you can handle them like Wayne does, short sharp direct & clear answers with a little Whit thrown in, I recon he is a classic!! I also think the Media like him because of it.
But I agree, coach the team first then worry about the media.
KM was more worried about the media and giving the same bulls**it excuses each week, no whit, not short and sharp and his answers took forever!!

Reaction score
leave him be, let him speak freely. let him focus on actual coaching and getting results rather than political crap. This is the by far the worst thread ever

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock vs Hasler!

These two guys played in the 95 GF. Can Dymock once again put a sucker punch into Hasler's team??

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah the bulldogs played a lot of hard close games in 2010 for nothing, there is no prizes for second in NRL and we need to start making this sh1t count.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Manly have played the season like they can't be beat but now their wheels are starting to get a bit wobbly. Most of the Bulldogs season has been the opposite, but most of their season was under Kevin Moore. But now Jim Dymock has had the reins their attitude and results have had a 180 degree turn. I think they've got a real good chance of coming out on top.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock...

I think give him the job next year.

What he has done for the team for the last couple of weeks has been amazing

- Bringing Past players to talk to the team
- Brining the best out of the players
- Keeping the faith in the team
- Building a team without our main number 9

What the team showed against Manly was incredible and i think we could of won the game if we didnt bomb the Try's, all of this i have to say is the appointmenet of Dymock as coach and to add to that we lost our half back in the second half, if he was still on and not injured i have no doubt we would of won.

Dymock for 2012

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree.

Dymock deserves the top job now.

Passion is back and he has returned pride to the jersey.

Give Dymock a 1 year contract and see what he can do with a full offseason under his belt.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even if Jimmy doesnt get the gig next year i will still acknowledge him. He played a big part in our half revival and has shown what it really means to be a bulldog.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i'm happy for him to have a season

i've seen suggestions of a 2 year deal with the 2nd year an option our way

i'm not sure what that means in detail, but it sounds like something that would suit, if it's feasable

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
chuck a penrith and get a gm of coaching or wateva :p
Well spoken!! Bulldogs do not follow Penrith or anybody else, as soon as you start following someone else then you are not a leader.

Jimmy is doing just fine thank you very much.

houndmeister

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he bleeds blue and white, which is more than I can say for the majority of the team. In the off season, he will focus on fitness, defence and playing for each other. We will be a force next year

Status
Not open for further replies.