Opinion Jesse Ramien

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are desperate for a centre please chase this guy now that he has permission to look at other clubs it would be a great buy.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder what happened with him at the Knights

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We have two gun centres already:

1/Montoya is the fastest centre in the game
2/Hoppa has the silkiest hands for a centre in the game

In the Andersons we trust & Dean Pay...

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We must and will be chasing Ramien. He is a class act. he just needs to play under a good solid Coach like Dean Pay to bring the best out in him. I recall a game I attended in 2018 at Cronulla where Townsend I think threw the ball out to Ramien who then cut back in his run back on the inside to beat our defenders and score under the pasts. Hes a powerful runner and has good hands. Pay will get him humming next year. No doubt about it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We must and will be chasing Ramien. He is a class act. he just needs to play under a good solid Coach like Dean Pay to bring the best out in him. I recall a game I attended in 2018 at Cronulla where Townsend I think threw the ball out to Ramien who then cut back in his run back on the inside to beat our defenders and score under the pasts. Hes a powerful runner and has good hands. Pay will get him humming next year. No doubt about it.
[emoji23] I see what you did there

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with Ramian started a few months ago it was said he wasn’t in too the culture there and was off with Newcastle then he would be a good buy for us at the right price there ain’t many options out there and no matter how shit you play under pay you’ll get a maccers award

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will be crazy if we dont make a play..

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If we pick him up will Newcastle have to pay anything for severing his contract?

I'm all for making some of these clubs pay us $$$ to take in a player of potential.

Nathan Brown is a cockhead. Ramien is the type of power centre we've been looking for.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Like Nathan Brown, our coach has no balls, I feel that players like this will walk all over him. He needs plodders like Elliot and Montoya to empower and not question him

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No chance with Andersons in charge, I’ll be surprised, happy to be proven wrong

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Forget make a play. We need a fucking strike centre. This one is being handed to us on a platter if we don’t fuck it up. He won’t want to leave Sydney area. Majority clubs either couldn’t afford/fit him. We can both.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon he’ll come to us, especially as it looks likely by the day we are getting Flanno to our club.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will talk him up for months up until he signs with the titans

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I took notice of him when he fended off Jmoz easily in a game against the Sharks. Powerful player.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
We are desperate for a centre please chase this guy now that he has permission to look at other clubs it would be a great buy.
I recall that a lot of youse dudes (and dudesses) here on Le Kennel wanted Ramien in exchange for pussy-whipped Klemmer.

Didn't happen then but Ramien is a gun centre and we are in desperate need of a gun centre.

Therefore the obvious outcome is that Dogs will show no interest in Ramien but Rorters find some spare cash and sign him as backup for the other 6 or 7 representative class centres they already have.

Rorters always have some spare cash under their cap. It is a special and mysterious phenomenon of the NRL (or "National Rorters League" as some on here have a penchant to call it)

Last edited:

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I wonder what happened with him at the Knights
He was obviously naughty and we don't like naughty players at the Dogs. Our administration want lots of nice guys which I think is really super-duper except a team full of nice guys will never win the competition.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon Souths will get him. Sneaky Skeletor will get one up on Brown.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His defence is questionable.