Jersey debate

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasnt there jersey done in 2015 in these colours? But for some reason never saw the light of day?
possibly. Teams seem to have about 6 jerseys a year these day - home, away, women's, 9s, training, indigenous, ANZAC on top of we used to have home & away for the 20s

Last edited:

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
have we worn our away jersey yet this year?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I dont like how the chevrons randomly stop at the collarbones
looks cheap and illogical

it is meant to come up from the start of the jersey.

look at this photo i took where the oz jersey chevron comes right to the top. makes more sense.
View attachment 23407
Still claiming you took photos hey?
Gee you've been around Nasheed

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Nike and CCC premierships and GF's.

XBlades and Classic wooden spoons and misery.

The above may not be totally factually correct but I believe there is a psychological element when it comes to playing and training in quality apparel versus cheap shit.
Does it put a spring in your step when your dressed to the 9's..
Pretty sure Kas and a few other boys had a hand in designing some caps that they wore with pride.

NFL clubs consider quality apparel a factor when it comes to potential player signings and pride in the organisation.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nike and CCC premierships and GF's.

XBlades and Classic wooden spoons and misery.

The above may not be totally factually correct but I believe there is a psychological element when it comes to playing and training in quality apparel versus cheap shit.
Does it put a spring in your step when your dressed to the 9's..
Pretty sure Kas and a few other boys had a hand in designing some caps that they wore with pride.

NFL clubs consider quality apparel a factor when it comes to potential player signings and pride in the organisation.
I agree with you. We have a case study here in the nrl.

The mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs Football club.

ten or so years back they decided to re model their entire apparel range to reflect a classy, fashionable design. it was well known they started wearing armani suits to corporate events and people started wearing gear with pride.

Even today, when alot of clubs cauht up, , whats more gangsta and street wearable?
Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 13.04.34.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 13.05.03.png