Jersey debate

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Paulie: F*%#in' Italian people. How did we miss out on this?
'Big Pussy': What?
Paulie: F*%#in' expresso, cappuccino. We invented this shit and all these other c*%#suckers are gettin' rich off it.
'Big Pussy': Yeah, isn't it amazing?
Paulie: And it's not just the money. It's a pride thing. All our food: pizza, calzone, buffalo moozarell', olive oil. These fucks had nothin'. They ate pootsie before we gave them the gift of our cuisine. But this, this is the worst. This expresso shit.
'Big Pussy': Take it easy.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wish the sizing would be consistent, last years polo was too tight and my fat guts were accentuated! :(

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Kappa. It’s a high quality Italian brand. Whatever Italians make you know you preform better in it and the goomahs, Madone. They love a man in Kappa. So us fans wearing it. Expect blow jobs in the ANZ car park
The vast majority of Kappa products are made in China, by the Dongxiang (not kidding) Group.

Go Dogs

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just wish the sizing would be consistent, last years polo was too tight and my fat guts were accentuated! :(
That's the main issue I've had with jerseys for a few years. Fucking hate all the slim fit things they make. Wouldn't imagine that too many fans are built to wear the clothes shaped for the sportsmen themselves. I either get a jersey that fits my gut but hangs somewhere between my knees and balls or something that isn't as long but looks like it was vacuum fitted over my gut.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the main issue I've had with jerseys for a few years. Fucking hate all the slim fit things they make. Wouldn't imagine that too many fans are built to wear the clothes shaped for the sportsmen themselves. I either get a jersey that fits my gut but hangs somewhere between my knees and balls or something that isn't as long but looks like it was vacuum fitted over my gut.
That’s why I prefer the polo these days more comfy I get it a few sizes bigger lol the shirts are made smaller these days I still buy a jersey it’s my hobby

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
The vast majority of Kappa products are made in China, by the Dongxiang (not kidding) Group.

Go Dogs
I like you TwinT, I really do but enough with the whole correction shit. Madone. I'm fucking breaking balls here. You know havin a laugh with the boys. Talkin shit. Passin the time. If you ain't careful, people might think you ain't go no sense of humour kid. No one likes c*nts with no sense of humour

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I like you TwinT, I really do but enough with the whole correction shit. Madone. I'm fucking breaking balls here. You know havin a laugh with the boys. Talkin shit. Passin the time. If you ain't careful, people might think you ain't go no sense of humour kid. No one likes c*nts with no sense of humour
Ah cumon, I thought you'd like the Dongxiang reference :disrelieved:

Go Dogs

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh. i've never really cared about brands TBH, if it's Blue and White - i'm in.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to laugh at the whole jersey debate. All the material of all the brands would probably come out of the same Chinese factory. Classic is one of the oldest suppliers of jerseys and were supplying jerseys to the club as long as I can remember back in the early 70's. Great Australian company. Who signed off on the low placement of the Laundy logo though? Looks terrible.