Jerome Luai's hair

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So, should Jerome get a haircut? Is it disrespectful to his culture to ask that? Is anything below the top of the jersey fair game? Will this become more of an issue as long haired player numbers increase?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you want to play with longhair then tie it up or wear headgear but anything below the jersey should be fair game. Was a rubbish call on the weekend and knights deserved better with the way they played.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The NFL's rule i think is that anything outside the helmet is fair game when making a tackle. I guess its a bit easier to define than a referee trying to determine hair length past, say the bottom of the neck/top of the jersey.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know or care what he identifies as but the women tie up their hair (also the vast majority of men do too).

Can't see why he can't tie it up, it would be less annoying for him too I guess.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cut it off Luai you trans pooowf.
To'o aswell looks ridiculous with long hair. Stop trying to be Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley.
Your footballers not rock stars.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Best moment Stinkson done for us.
The Turbo "try"! ...And coach reaction......A waste of time pointing it out. We cant take a trick (ever) and I guess while we play dumb we just have to suck it up with refs crucifying us.

Last edited:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is long accidental hair pull a penalty but squeezing someone's ball sack isn't a penalty??

The NRLol is an absolute farce when it comes to the muppets running the code into the ground.
That's pretty much summing up the NRLOL in one very quick observation.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is long accidental hair pull a penalty but squeezing someone's ball sack isn't a penalty??

The NRLol is an absolute farce when it comes to the muppets running the code into the ground.
Great point! That is a bloody joke.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm surprised that none of the rat tail brigade have had theirs torn off yet. Most of them are like a 1cm square base, braided and about a foot long.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So, should Jerome get a haircut? Is it disrespectful to his culture to ask that? Is anything below the top of the jersey fair game? Will this become more of an issue as long haired player numbers increase?

I have long hair. Its always managed so it doesnt affect my job. If it did effect my job and had to Id either cut it off or if I felt strongly enough about it as I did in my youth, I wouldnt take the job.
Ive worn hair nets at work getting under vehicles. Not because I was required to by my boss but because the shits a pain in the arse sometimes and I have a job to do.
If Jerome or any other player has long hair its their responsibility to manage it when they take the field. Even then if a player accidently grabs a handfull then tough shit, its footy. The NRL is so fucking stupid with some of their decisions lol

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hair below the collar IS the collar imo

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Up to him how his hair is BUT back in the day the Ref use to check fingernails and the tags on your boots before the game. I think hair should be tied up as a further part of safety and if it is then there's no issue. That penalty was embarrassing and if your hair is hanging down and gets accidently pulled then fuk you!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He should put more effort into actually helping his team rather than his shit hairstyle.