Official Jeremy Marshall-King re-signs with the Bulldogs for the next two seasons

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brandon and Grant will stay at Storm..If Dale is moving north we must take him as he not only is still performing well (SOO callup) he can mentor our young players.
Great leader and we need him to help Thommo. Give him 3 years 2.1mill and an option on a 4th.
Make it happen.
We aren't after Dale take it as fact..

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed mate.

Look - I can mud sling at decisions at the club at the best of times - but what are the other options we have at the moment?

Also - bare in mind, this decision came very close to when Hetherington decided to see with the Bronx. So my guess is, JMK was the back up if we did not snag Hetho.

Furthermore - look at the hooker market (BSmith is not available) - and tell me who would you sign as a hooker?

Mitch Rein
Kurt Mann?
Joey Lussick
Mitch Kenny
Billy Britain
Silva Havili
Danny Levi

Not a fantastic list of talent - mostly just battlers. Some have shown patches of good form, but none consistent enough to warrant starting position in a team that wants to go somewhere.
As I mentioned above I feel B Smith is a very strong chance of coming to the Dogs come 2023 as he's off contract at the end of next year.

He's playing the waiting game and maximizing his worth by staying at the Storm, that is if Bellamy stays on as coach which is 50/50 at the moment as he's also held talks with the Sharks about a coaching director's role. Maybe that's why Nicho Hynes joined them next year. Brandon Smith has said a lot depends on what happens with Bellamy's decision to go on coaching or retire.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats the Hooker question answered, does the job.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad he was resigned tbh. Just hope he isn't on massive overs