Jeral Skelton

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely there's no chance of Skelton starting before Wilson. Defies any logic.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely there's no chance of Skelton starting before Wilson. Defies any logic.
honestly Wilson is a gun player. Jeral seems to me he will be bottom of the pick. Something about him when I saw him training last week kind of turned me off where like he thinks he maybe won’t be picked and isn’t a 100% committed

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
honestly Wilson is a gun player. Jeral seems to me he will be bottom of the pick. Something about him when I saw him training last week kind of turned me off where like he thinks he maybe won’t be picked and isn’t a 100% committed
I got the same vibe but I hope I’m wrong. He has so much potential

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope that's not the case, and that he steps up this year.
The little we saw of him in NRL showed he has the ability and potential.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Really depends on how the Bulldogs want to use him. I can see us converting him to a second rower even if just to use as an impact player.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wilson will be a excellent first grader, hope we keep him long term, hopefully becomes our left winger once Fox is gone.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I thin critta will be our right centre.
Xerri and fox on the left
Critta and kiraz on the right
If my memory serves me correct, Xerri played all his time at centre on the right side.

Willie Mason also confirmed on his Levels Podcast that "Xerri Is a right side centre" earlier this week when they previewed the Bulldogs squad.

Bulldog Preview at around the 1Hr 17Min mark

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If my memory serves me correct, Xerri played all his time at centre on the right side.

Willie Mason also confirmed on his Levels Podcast that "Xerri Is a right side centre" earlier this week when they previewed the Bulldogs squad.

Bulldog Preview at around the 1Hr 17Min mark

Well he's wrong. He prefers the left, only played on the right because Morris was the left centre. He eventually replaced Morris at left centre but obviously didn't play much footy after that point.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Well he's wrong. He prefers the left, only played on the right because Morris was the left centre. He eventually replaced Morris at left centre but obviously didn't play much footy after that point.
Not sure about that time line, Xerri didn't play in 2020 and JMoz left and went to the Chooks after Round 2 in 2020.

Always a Bulldog

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too mate I’m hoping every player in our club does more than expected.
[/QUOTEr
You cant wait forever for players with potential to show thier stuff when they get the chance it needs to be taken with both hands so everyone watching go wow look at him play

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree.
Wilson looks like a "franchise" player.
If skelton only played 5 games last year there must be a reason for that.
Maybe not a great trainer or just has the yun-yun mentality of drifting in and out of games.
Wouldn't mind seeing him develop into a 2nd row type for '25

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree.
Wilson looks like a "franchise" player.
If skelton only played 5 games last year there must be a reason for that.
Maybe not a great trainer or just has the yun-yun mentality of drifting in and out of games.
Wouldn't mind seeing him develop into a 2nd row type for '25
Skelton struggles to read defensive patterns.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My recollections are that when Xerri went to left centre, jmoz went to the left wing, and then jmoz went to the chooks after that.