Tino +pub & failed attempt at Holbrook for assistant
Haas +mentor
Leinu
Sele
Twal
Ke
AFB (for 2024)

Anyone other props we tried to get?

Were we in the market for Flegler or was it just Roosters and Dolphins?

In Gus We Trust
Your right the new board will land all those players.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know we need front rowers,
It's strange we are letting go of a front rower.
He must not be too bad if the panthers wanted him.
I wonder if he has a top 30 spot at the panthers?

I also wonder, has Gus got some forwards coming we don't know about?
Are there some young forwards knocking on the nrl door from lower grades we don't know about?

I'm honestly uncomfortable with the uncertainty around our front row forwards at NRL level.
he originally is a panthers jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont believe theres any quality available to pick up for next yr either. Unfortunately weve missed on the key ones
If you went to a night club & saw Margo Robbie there, and you looked over and thought to yourself, gee I’d like to bonk her, and it didn’t eventuate …

Would you go home thinking, there’s one I missed out on ..

No you wouldn’t, because you missed out on nothing, as you were never a chance in the first place ..

Stop saying the club missed out on all these players they were never a chance of getting in the first place, it’s absolute BS.

People have explained this to you a hundred times, but you don’t care because the truth doesn’t suit your agenda … ignoring the truth is what exposes you as the troll you are ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Standards being set. Shape up or ship out.
No issue with this at all.
Would people prefer more Dylan Napa’s? Shudder :-).
What is the standard Uleh? Sandra bullock in bird box?

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whilst I’m keen on signing front rowers not selling them, Tanner seemed average at best. Real hard worker and toiler. Was solid in ressies for us. Wish him all the best

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rightly so. As it stands our prop stocks are Hughes, King, Knight, Patolo, Sutton, Faamasuli. I dont think any of these other than maybe King would be guaranteed a place in any other clubs top 17

I dont recall our prop depth ever even being half this thin it is a major concern. I think there is merit in shifting kiks to prop for some extra size and power thru our middle. He needs to learn to get busier also and this could get him rolling
It’s surprises me that you think Kikau can defend. All four would out muscle him.

SunnyCoastDOGG

Waterboy
Reaction score
If you went to a night club & saw Margo Robbie there, and you looked over and thought to yourself, gee I’d like to bonk her, and it didn’t eventuate …

Would you go home thinking, there’s one I missed out on ..

No you wouldn’t, because you missed out on nothing, as you were never a chance in the first place ..

Stop saying the club missed out on all these players they were never a chance of getting in the first place, it’s absolute BS.

People have explained this to you a hundred times, but you don’t care because the truth doesn’t suit your agenda … ignoring the truth is what exposes you as the troll you are ..
Don’t use any logic around here, the clown crew can’t comprehend it