Rumour Jayden Sullivan

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, we have some concerns - But thank fek we aren't the Dragons where it seems the majority of players are very unhappy, including Sullivan.

There is a story regarding their awards night on Tuesday, where 27 out of the top 30 players DID NOT ATTEND.

The Eels continue the longest drought, now the Dragons in complete turmoil ....... Is this the start of our dreams coming true???
Ive mentioned on here before that i know an ex NRL player who was coached by Griffin at the Broncos, and he had nothing good to say about hi.!! Worst coach he ever had in professional sport.

Okunbors Cradle Snatchers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If there is a clause as you say then under the contract he does not need to request shit. He just exercises his right and he is free to go. He may need to activate the clause in writing but the dragons cannot deny it
Blokes joining for sure. He’s got the game ciraldo is looking for

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s apparently on $400-$450k so don’t think he’d come that cheap. He also wouldn’t come to us without discussing playing first grade with Gus and Ciro. I don’t know how I feel about it but if we get him he’ll be playing first grade somewhere in the 17.
Yeh agree what's the min 120? Doubt he would be costing only 250k a season..that said he is likely better than Flanno, which wouldn't be hard to do.
Ideally if that's all there is available and it seems so, I vote Sully in and Flanno to GTFO, can go to Dragons or UK or who cares where.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Legend23 dud signing or superstar
If I had to vote I go somewhere in between much closer to dud signing than superstar, probably won't even eventuate, pretty sideways to Flanagan, I honestly know nothing about the guy, but I do know if he was a superstar or one in the making he would have won reserve grade by himself this year and the drags didn't even get close

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We might as well give him a go. Its got to be a better option then another season with flanno at 7.
Watched his highlights, he definitely has something to offer.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh agree what's the min 120? Doubt he would be costing only 250k a season..that said he is likely better than Flanno, which wouldn't be hard to do.
Ideally if that's all there is available and it seems so, I vote Sully in and Flanno to GTFO, can go to Dragons or UK or who cares where.
I’m not an expert on that I think $130k or thereabouts. Yeah the more I think about it the more I think why not. Burton will be another year in first grade and with Reed coming that will add a lot of stability for the half’s. We already know what Flanno offers. Solid in defence nothing in attack.

Big pappi

New Pup
Reaction score
Gus out manoeuvred the dragons with the public hunt diversion. Reminds me of the old dogs management
Won't be long til we're winning and the most hated club again

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mitchell Moses...surely if he is on the open market then we make him an offer. the problems in signing someone like moses is that it would agffect BBOs pathway to halfback and would probably see him leave the club.
Bbo sounds like the new Averillo

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we go into next season with Jayden at 7, Burto at 6 and Avo/ Toai or other rookie at 1 we are in strife. Can Anyone think of a team with an inexperienced 1,6,7 who have had a good season and been competitive in the finals in recent times ?
If they are our spine for next 2, 4 6 years then hell yeah boi bring that shit on... How long has luai, Cleary and co been kicking it for.
You got to see the trees before you see the forest my man

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
Only 12 months train & trial like some others for 2022 Dogs NSWcup team
According to nine.com.au at the time, he signed on for 2 years.

The Bulldogs have continued their impressive build-up for 2022 by signing one of the most promising forwards in the Queensland Cup.

Canterbury has beaten half a dozen clubs to sign Josh Stuckey, a lanky 108kg edge back-rower from the Northern Pride.

The tall back-rower should add considerable strike power to the Bulldogs pack in 2022 and beyond after signing a two-year deal