Rumour Jayden Sullivan

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Peptide Shane is the list manager at the Dragons and he’d know that IF the Dragons release Sullivan that will spell the end of bobble head Kyle playing any first grade at the Bulldogs.
Peptide Shane will do everything in his power to convince the Dragons to keep Sullivan in the Red&White because there’s no way even the Dragons would take Bobble head of our hands for 1/4 of his contract.
Could be the case bro.. but there is also a lot of speculation Hook is under serious pressure and peptide senior is there ready to step in. If that happened he’d likely be happy to take his son. Use him as a bench utility. Unlikely anyone else would take him.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He won’t be back until mid next season. Done his ACL
Yes I know but signing Sullivan would pretty much spell the end of BBO ...I really want to see BBO be given a consisten chance in first grade once he returns from injury

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes I know but signing Sullivan would pretty much spell the end of BBO ...I really want to see BBO be given a consisten chance in first grade once he returns from injury
I had high hopes for BBO too but he didnt really shine in the NSW cup games i saw. Wakeham was clearly the dominant half

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I read the situation different, it creates competition for the jersey and should make them push each other for it. Good for the team.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching his highlights, he has the athletic attributes you'd want to be able to build on, i.e. explosiveness, quick acceleration and change of direction, quick reactions, all things that Flanagan doesn't have

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watching his highlights, he has the athletic attributes you'd want to be able to build on, i.e. explosiveness, quick acceleration and change of direction, quick reactions, all things that Flanagan doesn't have
My main worry is if he is an organiser or not. Going off the limited time I've seen him, it looks like we will just have 2 5/8ths.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My main worry is if he is an organiser or not. Going off the limited time I've seen him, it looks like we will just have 2 5/8ths.
He can ball play to an extent, loves a double pump with a little step and sprint with either a pass or run. I like this signing. His limitations seems to be the defense with his size against guys like NAS and Haas but i think his positional defense isn’t horrible and he can take on some big guys as he has played hooker. If Ciraldo who btw just seems to really impress me with every action lead so far and Gus want Sullivan than it must mean something.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So in 2021 he was playing NSW Cup, but had come up from Jersey Flegg.

A month younger than Topine so he was still able to play Flegg this year.

Very elusive, and really decent footwork at the line, with a short kicking game. Pretty much the opposite of Flanno.

Not sure how his defence is, but that's something Flanno is very good at. Looks like Sullivan doesn't offload much.

Burton at 1:04 chasing after him.
Yeh that’s what I thought

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Organiser is something that comes with experience bro and given he's played halves throughout his juniors, you'd think theres enough ability there that his junior coaches have persisted with him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Organiser is something that comes with experience bro and given he's played halves throughout his juniors, you'd think theres enough ability there that his junior coaches have persisted with him.
Fkn hope so!

Wish him nothing but the best. He and Bomber could be our long term halves.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certainly looks more of a running half, takes the line on, has genuine pace and a decent short kicking game.
Has some X factor about him compared to Flanagan who has plenty of zzz factor.
Not much of him but looks ok defensively from the couple of games I’ve seen.

Last edited: