Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
View attachment 5549 View attachment 5548
https://m.facebook.com/7newssydney/...878629136279/2077053882318734/?type=3&theater

Gee Uncle Nick is good it’s such a strange coincidence that SKD, Paul Carter and Nikorima get done for these type of things meaning they get out of the contracts with nothing on the cap....
Maybe we should spike 3/4 of the dogs first grade drinks. what a novel way of saving your cap and getting rid of them. Then we will have money this year for new players.\
The rorters always manage to come up with ways of doing these things.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is probably why they are no longer a feeder club.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow. A legal gold mine in this one.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe that cheerleader that appeared on here last month is dating Brad Keighran, is she still here and could she shed any light to the situation that won't get her in legal trouble.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s the boyfriend of the cheerleader that posts on here

Darciemcd

Waterboy
Reaction score
I believe that cheerleader that appeared on here last month is dating Brad Keighran, is she still here and could she shed any light to the situation that won't get her in legal trouble.

There’s some crucial points that contributed to this situation that were left out of the story but it’s more or less pretty close to the truth. Unfortunately Brad’s naivety and good heart got the better of him in that he genuinely just wanted to help out a mate. He has definitely learned from this!

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There’s some crucial points that contributed to this situation that were left out of the story but it’s more or less pretty close to the truth. Unfortunately Brad’s naivety and good heart got the better of him in that he genuinely just wanted to help out a mate. He has definitely learned from this!
Your a legend, thanks. Great to have people like Darcie on the kennel.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Eugh..... stupid, and embarassing all round.

Lieing on a Stat Dec is a crime.

Just on my way out to buy some mdma
Anyone know where woods drinks?? Lol
I can tell you that Hayne likes a nice Vanilla milkshake (dead serious there too) LOL

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Eugh..... stupid, and embarassing all round.

Lieing on a Stat Dec is a crime.

I can tell you that Hayne likes a nice Vanilla milkshake (dead serious there too) LOL
And should be treated as such - as a crime. It's essentially lying under oath.

An acquaintance of mine did 9 months for something similar a few years ago - and his was only to do with some minor speeding offences.

A

Alexander the Great

And should be treated as such - as a crime. It's essentially lying under oath.

An acquaintance of mine did 9 months for something similar a few years ago - and his was only to do with some minor speeding offences.
He must have a terrible record or really pissed the Magistrate off..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He must have a terrible record or really pissed the Magistrate off..
Well, part of his problem was that his job/profession, whilst not in the legal profession, deemed him an "officer of the Court". He also held professional qualifications, which attracted a Code of Ethics etc. The judge said something along the lines of he should be held to a higher standard than the average person because of it, or something like that - something I disagree with. Everyone should be treated as equal under the eyes of the law.... he had no criminal record (that I was aware of), otherwise he wouldn't have been allowed to work in the profession he did.

I think he was actually given a longer sentence, but was let out early.

A

Alexander the Great

Well, part of his problem was that his job/profession, whilst not in the legal profession, deemed him an "officer of the Court". He also held professional qualifications, which attracted a Code of Ethics etc. The judge said something along the lines of he should be held to a higher standard than the average person because of it, or something like that - something I disagree with. Everyone should be treated as equal under the eyes of the law.... he had no criminal record (that I was aware of), otherwise he wouldn't have been allowed to work in the profession he did.

I think he was actually given a longer sentence, but was let out early.
You normally would end up on a bond for a charge like that but now it makes sense.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Terrible idea to sign a stat dec admitting to possession of an illegal drug. Aside from that it could attract some issues for saying he spiked a drink too.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He should of gone with the defence of "it was the guy in the snapback hat that did it!!!"

<< apparently it's a drink spiking awarenes video and they knew the guy >>

Status
Not open for further replies.