jaybee do you drive a subaru wrx

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i seen a white one driving near miranda fair the other day and it had number plates jaybee. i thought hey i seen that name on the kennel

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oooooooh ok than. got ya. mr charisma guess it isnt him. ah well

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Craig dont listen to snowflake. Living in Marrickville has corrupted his feeble mind. His as Charsimatic as a crack addict so dont mind him.

Nah i dont drive a WRX. Sorry dood.. Wasnt me :grinning:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tdogg are u coming on to me?

Please dont refer to me in a post again. Quiet scary tbh

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh there was two hotties in a white WRX outside woolies today. :love:

i didnt get as far as the number plate, my mum as to busy talking about "thugs" LOL.

M

MrCharisma

Craig dont listen to snowflake. Living in Marrickville has corrupted his feeble mind. His as Charsimatic as a crack addict so dont mind him.

Nah i dont drive a WRX. Sorry dood.. Wasnt me :grinning:
Crack addicts can be charismatic. How else do they get their crack at low low prices as well as talk their way around shifty business in the mean streets.

The word charisma (from the Greek word χάρισμα (kharisma), "gift" or "divine favor," from kharizesthai, "to favor," from kharis, "favor") refers to a rare trait found in certain human personalities usually including extreme charm and a "magnetic" quality of personality and/or appearance along with innate and powerfully sophisticated personal communicability and persuasiveness; in short, charisma is often used to describe a seemingly uncanny ability to charm or influence people. It refers especially to a quality in certain people who easily draw the attention and admiration (or even hatred if the charisma is negative) of others due to a "magnetic" quality of personality and/or appearance. Though the term as it stands is extremely difficult to define, other similar terms/phrases related to charisma include: grace, exuberance, equanimity, mystique, positive energy, joie de vivre, extreme charm, personal magnetism, personal appeal, "electricity," and allure, among many others[1]. Another term constantly used is the "X-factor." Usually many of these qualities must be present within a single individual for the person to be considered highly charismatic by the public and their peers.
Despite the strong emotions they so often induce in others, charismatic individuals generally project unusual calmness, confidence, assertiveness, dominance, authenticity, and focus, and almost always possess superb communication and/or oratorical skills. To the early Greeks, charisma was said to be "a divine favor/gift" or "gift of grace," implying that this "divine quality" was an inborn trait; today however, many believe it can be taught and/or learned despite the persistent inability to accurately define or even fully understand it.
That seems like me bro... I think you are just jealous... poor 12 year old JB Hi-Fi

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Crack addicts can be charismatic. How else do they get their crack at low low prices as well as talk their way around shifty business in the mean streets.

That seems like me bro... I think you are just jealous... poor 12 year old JB Hi-Fi
As opposed to an old, depreciating old fart such as yourself, i love my age :grinning: Enjoy being 50 sometime soon sucker!

As for Tdog.. Relax doodette. Sall good. Just being the 12 year old that i am and so an opportune moment to be an idiot for a half a minute, as opposed 2 Mr C whos a gronk 24/7 :P

T

TdoggBulldog

As opposed to an old, depreciating old fart such as yourself, i love my age :grinning: Enjoy being 50 sometime soon sucker!

As for Tdog.. Relax doodette. Sall good. Just being the 12 year old that i am and so an opportune moment to be an idiot for a half a minute, as opposed 2 Mr C whos a gronk 24/7 :P

lol i wasn't being serious btw.:p

M

MrCharisma

I feel sorry for you sunshine, you only believe you have been a gronk fpr 30 seconds... when really you have been a gronk for over 16 years.

I'm pretty sure if you opened up your medical record, you'll find the doctors quoting "man what a gronk" when you were born.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
charisma...wtf is in ur avatar?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you sunshine, you only believe you have been a gronk fpr 30 seconds... when really you have been a gronk for over 16 years.

I'm pretty sure if you opened up your medical record, you'll find the doctors quoting "man what a gronk" when you were born.
As opposed to..

Dayum dis is 1 ugly white boy. Lol and u still dont know my age..

Poor form mate..

M

MrCharisma

I don't particularly care

But for credibilty sake

Age 18

DoB: April 26, 1988

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can read a profile to dude. Well at least you showed some respect for doing that.

Cheers snowflake :grinning:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry cuz. Im taken. You can take my spot though. Uv been tellin me how much u like white boys..

Status
Not open for further replies.