Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's a piece of shit. The longer he rots in a cell the better.
He's a piece of shit, no doubt. That alone doesn't mean he should rot in a cell.

He won his initial appeal. But prosecution is highly politicised. The matter should have ended there. But just as we'd seen with Jack De Belin, prosecutors stretch the limits of credulity and go for victory by attrition.

You're entitled to believe the justice system is not or not sufficiently corrupted... but I assert that you will be wrong. Nothing I have seen shakes me from this conviction.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am not sure if we can discuss in detail here but it sounds like he did the exact same thing to the chick in America.

Basically goes vampire style on his oral game. It’s more than a coincidence that hes been accused of this bizzare act twice which leads me to the fact that he is guilty.

While Hayne, now 36, claims the sexual encounter was entirely consensual, the jury accepted the woman’s version of events that she repeatedly said “no” and “stop” and was left bleeding after he pulled her pants off.

The jury was told the woman refused to consent to sex because the ex-Parramatta fullback had a taxi waiting outside.
Note from the "and" clause.. if this report is correct, the injury alone wasn't sufficient for the jury to have returned a guilty verdict. And likely they would have been instructed so. They had to consider if this claim of "non-consent" was believable.

So vague stories of some "modus operandi" for Hayne strike likely as malicious in intent (my understanding is that it was not evidence presented by the prosecution, which would certainly have helped their case if it was credible).

It has nothing to do with it. And that's the problem. He was, and probably remains, as he's not had an opportunity at redemption, unlikeable. But our society has a lot of people with low impulse control, who will happily ruin a persons life just on "a vibe".

Fuck that... that's why we need a justice system of high integrity. Because no matter how much of a "non-asshole" you think you are, believe me, to someone, you are that asshole that they'd happily throw under a bus.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Note from the "and" clause.. if this report is correct, the injury alone wasn't sufficient for the jury to have returned a guilty verdict. And likely they would have been instructed so. They had to consider if this claim of "non-consent" was believable.

So vague stories of some "modus operandi" for Hayne strike likely as malicious in intent (my understanding is that it was not evidence presented by the prosecution, which would certainly have helped their case if it was credible).

It has nothing to do with it. And that's the problem. He was, and probably remains, as he's not had an opportunity at redemption, unlikeable. But our society has a lot of people with low impulse control, who will happily ruin a persons life just on "a vibe".

Fuck that... that's why we need a justice system of high integrity. Because no matter how much of a "non-asshole" you think you are, believe me, to someone, you are that asshole that they'd happily throw under a bus.
Sexual assault is very much he said/she said when it comes to proving consent etc. Massively subjective area.
The fact that Hayne has been implicated in 2 of these assaults suggests he quite possibly could be guilty of both. What did the 2nd lady stand to gain from making accusations against him? There was no mention of extortion or anything of that kind.