Jarryd Hayne borrows car from Roosters supremo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jarryd Hayne is in Australia for five weeks Source: Supplied

JARRYD Hayne is back in town for a short break from his NFL trials at the San Francisco 49ers.

And guess what loan car he is driving … a Toyota Kluger courtesy of Sydney Roosters supremo and car dealer king Nick Politis.
This is a huge pointer to where Hayne will finish up if he doesn’t make the NFL.
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is off to the New Zealand Warriors, leaving the Roosters without a recognised No 1.
MORE BUZZ: Why Gallen’s return shows Gould is out of touch

MORE BUZZ: The photo that shows Qld think they’re a safe bet
They are also releasing five-eighth James Maloney that would free up the funds for Hayne.
Politis is very close to Hayne’s veteran agent Wayne Beavis.
The Roosters crowds and membership have fallen since the departure of Sonny Bill Williams and the retirement of the great Anthony Minichiello.
REPORT CARD: How’s Jarryd Hayne faring at 49ers?
CASUALTY WARD: Tigers sweating on Dene Halatau

Jarryd Hayne is in Australia for five weeksSource: Supplied

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" title="Twitter Tweet" height="181" style="background-color: transparent; border-style: none; margin: 10px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; display: block; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;"></iframe>Hayne would change all that in a flash. He is still NSW’s most marketable player.
He is an excitement machine who gets people out of their lounge rooms and off to the football.
Politis knows that. It’s why he hired Brad Fittler all those years ago. And Sonny Bill and so many other big-name turnstile clickers.
Hayne’s former club Parramatta are not in a position to make an offer because of their well-documented salary cap problems.
It leaves the Roosters in the box seat.
Don’t be surprised if we see the Kluger in the carpark at Allianz Stadium in 2016 if the NFL dream falls over.
<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" title="Twitter Tweet" height="181" style="background-color: transparent; border-style: none; margin: 10px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; display: block; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;"></iframe>

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fark I predicted this as soon as RTS announced he was gone. I wonder what other "goods" Hayne found in the car with Politis' initials and a welcome back letter

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go again... ****nig Roosters getting all the players we can't or fail to.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ah it is amazing what stories find their way into the papers these days. This story could be completely innocent or very suspect, depending which way you look at it.

Gee Hayne seems to be spending a bit of time over here between training commitments.

Maybe another handshake agreement done?

It really is not a good look to he honest and it makes you wonder what questions should be asked if he does return to the NRL and the Roosters.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wonder if Hayne knows Anthony Mundine.

Seems like a story Mundine would be involved with.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Roosters must finally be sick of stealing players from the Raiders and Panthers.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL gees talk about jumping to conclusions. Look at who the dickhead journo who wrote this crap....

Phil Rothfield - The Daily Telegraph on June 14, 2015 at 9:49pm

At 10 minutes to 10, on a Sunday night, we all know the state Rothfield would be in.

There's an alternative reason as to why, perhaps, Hayne was given this car. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Politis is a fellow Hillsong church goer, along with Jarryd Hayne.

THIS is a far more plausible explanation for Haynes choice of vehicle.

Besides... car gets sold to Politis brand new, and sold as a used car weeks later.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hayne should just stay here. Their is nothing for him in the U.S

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the roosters have for years and tears been able to manage the salary cap better then any other club in the history of the game, got me buggered why the roosters arent helping joe hockey manage the countries budget

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Uncle Nick at it again. Isnt there some contract or negotiation which means if Hayne were to come back to the NRL he would play with Eels?? Or does Eels salary cap issues means Hayne cannot return?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Uncle Nick at it again. Isnt there some contract or negotiation which means if Hayne were to come back to the NRL he would play with Eels?? Or does Eels salary cap issues means Hayne cannot return?
Next year his current Eels contract will expire which would leave him a free man to be honest, he wanted to leave the Eels to play for another team but was denied this chance (from what I heard) so even if he tried to play a different sport in Australia he would have broken a contract and had the police after him (thats the law with contracts in this country right?) so he did the next best thing and that is leaving the country to play somewhere else or try to (NFL training will keep his body sharp and ready for a return easily) until he can return legally i.e. what Sonny Bill did but in a nicer way.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would one of the richest sportsmen in Australia need to borrow a car?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would one of the richest sportsmen in Australia need to borrow a car?
Few reasons I guess:

1. Few elite sport man own their own cars. Sponsors give them to them.
2. Hayne lives overseas so probably doesn't own a car in oz.
3. If someone gives you a car for free, why bother getting your own :p

This is classic rothfield. Making something out of nothing.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate rich people. [emoji14]

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope he returned ( will return) the vehicle in a better condition than the one Chris Sandow recently borrowed.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
F@cking rooster c@nts !
This is no innocent gesture. They aways have an angle.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he returned ( will return) the vehicle in a better condition than the one Chris Sandow recently borrowed.
The one Sandow borrowed was a HSV VF GTS by the looks of it, worth 100k and has nearly 600 hp I don't believe how Sandow could even destroy something that nice lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The one Sandow borrowed was a HSV VF GTS by the looks of it, worth 100k and has nearly 600 hp I don't believe how Sandow could even destroy something that nice lol
Pretty lucky boy to even be able to borrow a vehicle like it I reckon and I would imagine the supplier of the vehicle would not have been too happy about it. My KIA Rio is more than enough for me!Lol.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of sandow, lending him a car would be a sure way to do an insurance job.... Anyone have his number? I have a car he can borrow..............

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty lucky boy to even be able to borrow a vehicle like it I reckon and I would imagine the supplier of the vehicle would not have been too happy about it. My KIA Rio is more than enough for me!Lol.
Pretty much, I would never lend him my HSV VF GTS (if I had one, one day, one day lol) haha.

Speaking of sandow, lending him a car would be a sure way to do an insurance job.... Anyone have his number? I have a car he can borrow..............
I can help plus also do it much better then him if you need but I do it for a fee ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.