News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It doesn't make sense. They've signed Sullivan and Fainu (both on good money) as long term half options. Luai will be getting a 4+ year contract.
The only thing I can think is they plan to screw Seizer over in his 2nd year, which he surely must have noticed, and Sullivan who was re suited specifically because he could get a starting gig since he was behind Hunt at StG.
Since the media talk is he will play 7.
If he plays 6 then Fainu on big money is pointless? If he goes to the bench what does Adam ‘yeah cuz’ D do?
Centre? He’s on 700k. Too much for a non elite centre. Adam works as a benchie as he can play 1-7 and 11-13
Two people are gonna get screwed here if Jerome comes. Aiden and Adam is my bet and that’s rough when he’s been as loyal as he has.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Brandy Alexander has refuted that story. Said it’s fabricated. There is no swap deal between Tiger & Panther for Luai. Hopefully Tigers just pay huge overs for him so we can get AFB. He should be priority no.1 without a shadow of a doubt.
As I said previous, let’s start a go fund me and the kennel will be a Tpa. If we get flange and all his alter ego’s to chip in we are cooking baby.

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It really depends on how well Sexton & Burton go. I think most of us feel that Luai isn’t the most urgent signing at this moment.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Scoring points wasn’t our problem in 2023. Our attack looked the best probably since 2016 or 2017.

Also having Hutchison as a backup who let’s not forget, won 3 games in a row as starting halfback late in the season for the Roosters.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scoring points wasn’t our problem in 2023. Our attack looked the best probably since 2016 or 2017.

Also having Hutchison as a backup who let’s not forget, won 3 games in a row as starting halfback late in the season for the Roosters.
Roosters forwards and systems well organised though….I would like to see him have a crack at half for us… I heard somewhere that Taffe and Burton were junior origin halves combination not sure if that’s is true?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Accepting mediocrity at its finest. Scoring points was a problem we ranked 16th For points scored in the comp. Hutchinson is not gonn improve that