Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Has he sacked ALL of the Suttons yet?

Go Dogs

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to say that Maxwell can't be worse than Sutton. But I'm afraid he'd say hold my beer. At least nepotism shouldn't mean that the other Sutton brothers aren't constantly picked for big games.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to Maxwell who was one of the best and fairest.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want Badge to be a whistleblower and expose the corruption.
Would be nice if we had that confirmation. Makes me sad that I have issues enjoying the game now. The referees are a big part of that. Not the only part. But I used to get really excited about origin until I saw blatantly wrong calls decide both games and series. Just don't have any desire to watch it or international fixtures anymore. I used to also watch non Bulldogs games frequently and now when I do I can see the same thing when I'm impartial to the results. Even if I don't care who wins, I don't want to see a side win because the refs made calls that are blatantly obvious wrong calls.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bernard definitely gone, not sure if Gerard and Chris are still involved.
Hopefully Jared will have a different golden haired boy to Bernard Sutton. Maybe Cecchin will get back to the top where he should be. I think the best of the younger referees are Atkins and Gee. The reason I say younger referees is that if the NRL keep making rule changes that speed up the game a lot of ref's won't cope. When i was 37 i knew my time refereeing junior football was up and the game is now twice as fast. A friend of mine from Golf told me Jared's father was the referees co ordinator in the Sharks juniors for a few years. Obviously it runs in the family.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Bring back Mogga Mogga Mogsheen Jadwhat.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Suttons and Ben Cummins are the inner circle. Jared Maxwell & Ashley Klein honorary members. All working together.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Suttons and Ben Cummins are the inner circle. Jared Maxwell & Ashley Klein honorary members. All working together.
Working at a job site recently and seen Ashley Klein walking into one of the units, good to know if he totally fucks us big time in a game lol