mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I wasnt a fan of Tricky Trindall until he played with us

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
and Trindall wasn't a fan our club either. But ask him now what he thinks about the Bulldogs and he will tell you it was the best career decision he made and wished he had signed with us earlier.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be the third club he's been booted from, Rooster, Dragon and Panthers....though Gus' comments seemed quite genuine in offering Soward a coaching opportunity with the Panthers should he feel it's time to retire.

~cb.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Soward was the reason penrith went so well last year, same with maloney at the roosters in 2013. Funny how both of them got the flick.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly if that is the best on the market we should persevere with what we have. This thread is laughable really, why are we even entertaining these idiodic thoughts. SOOOOO desperate for a premiership its painful to see some would stoop so low. He is not our deliverer, he is on the way out.

he is way better than the crap we have got.

when I still cherish 2004 grand final win , 11 years on , even though scumbags like mason and sbw played in that team who actually spat on us fans before leaving.... i wont care if we had 10 Jamie sowards in the dogs team.

I think a play maker like Soward is the missing link for us and yes i am fcken desperate.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never thought I would see the day when Soward is seen as an option and there is support for the Dogs securing his services from the Kennel.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And when he got a shot in first grade he killed 'em. One of the beat never to be a regular first grader,

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry no dnt care what argument anyone has its Jamie soward.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never thought I would see the day when Soward is seen as an option and there is support for the Dogs securing his services from the Kennel.
We're getting desperate, and that calls for doing desperate things.

[video=youtube;JM-_KlY5WaE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM-_KlY5WaE[/video]

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone that wants him is off their head. He is a ****wit and he is not the player that would bring us a premiership. He doesn't deserve to wear our jersey. I have been a fan of our club when it used to mean something to wear our jersey. Look at Williams, doesn't care and he plays like he doesn't care.
We don't need to sell our soul to the devil, and we are already hated by everyone, imagine the hate we would get if we signed him?

Dogzillaaa

New Pup
Reaction score
I'm one of the many on here that can't bloody stand even looking at Soward but it's true, he does have what we need. His kicking game is superior to both Mbye and Reynolds'. Missing conversions are going to be the reason we lose many games next season. I hate admitting it but he would be a great signing on a one year deal. Temporary fix until we find a more permanent halfback (maybe the following year due to a lack of available halfbacks at the moment).

But this would again leave us in a similar predicament as the one we were in for most of this year - fitting 3 halves into two positions. And another question, will des pounce on this opportunity to sign a genuine halfback? No way.

I'd hate to see Soward wearing our blue and white jersey because I can't stand him. But he would make a massive contribution to our squad. My heart says no fkn way I'd want him to sign with us but my brain says good things could come next year if he does sign. I wish there was someone else with his ability that could fill the no7 jersey.

Fingers crossed that Mbye and Reynolds have a productive pre-season, really gel and Mbye somehow becomes a genuine halfback.

Dogzillaaa

New Pup
Reaction score
Anyone that wants him is off their head. He is a ****wit and he is not the player that would bring us a premiership. He doesn't deserve to wear our jersey. I have been a fan of our club when it used to mean something to wear our jersey. Look at Williams, doesn't care and he plays like he doesn't care.
We don't need to sell our soul to the devil, and we are already hated by everyone, imagine the hate we would get if we signed him?
i don't doubt that he plays with heart. But he's still a scum

TopDog91

Waterboy
Reaction score
I could not watch him play for our club. That would make me sick. Plus he's a has-been. I'd rather go after a promising young half. Soward is a scumbag and I'll never forget the cheap dives he's pulled off against us to milk penalties.

What The Bark?

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's a prick. But a prick that could deliver us a premiership. Logical signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.