James Tedesco Management not happy with Tigers offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Keep an eye on Kurtis Rowe..

Signed for next year with the Tigers and a very capable young fullback, with huge wraps on him.

So what happened to Tim Moltzen?

Is he still injured & what happened to him?
Fractured his kneecap at start of the season. Gone for the year.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kurtis rowe is 80kilos dripping wet lol. We dont need anymore "light" fullbacks/wingers. Hope he goes gang busters so that tigers dont get into a bidding war with us regarding teddy.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurtis rowe is 80kilos dripping wet lol. We dont need anymore "light" fullbacks/wingers. Hope he goes gang busters so that tigers dont get into a bidding war with us regarding teddy.
You really still want tedesco?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't want tedesco leave Perret at fb buy a winger see how templeman and phillips develop

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Philips has been poor, tempo is a half and perret is going gang busters however we need to add speed to the backline. Its not like tedesco is going out of his way to get injured is he. Kas, eastwood, frankie p, even j moz at the start of his career were regularly injured but then a player gets to know his body and fine tunes his training, eating and recovery habbits. Even though perret has been AMAZING i dont believe he is the long term answer hence why our club and des are looking at teddy, stewart, hiku etc.

Dognacious

RIP Habs
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
2 x NF Draft Champ
Reaction score
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8827073

Tedesco just had surgery on his ankle and out 9 weeks. He has the same problem Barba had last year, and since then Barba hasnt stepped as much as before he had the problem and been pretty tame in attack.

Syndedmosis is something that can reoccur much easier if you have had it before, and at any random time. Hes a ticking time bomb just like Barba now.

Now im BEGGING that we dont get Tedesco. And poo poo to talk of looking for juniors from other clubs for fullback, considering Perrett >>>> a junior and we do have players coming through who can replace Perrett in a few years when he retires or at worst someone better than a junior will be available to buy by then

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't it?
2012 - Tedesco does ligaments
2013 - Tedesco snaps leg
2014 - Player falls on his ankle in a tackle and busts it

???

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Only the cool kids have Syndesmosis‎

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so

James Tedesco - Injury Prone and reported to want 600,000 + a season
Peta Hiku - Slow lacking creativity
Brett Stewart - Old and injury prone and with difficulty training
Kevin Locke - Is he as good as he was before his hip/leg problems?
Nathan Gardner - Will he be caught up in the ASADA findings?
Karmichael Hunt - Reported to want over $1 Mill a season and unlikely to move to Sydney
Reece Robinson

Out of those who should the Dogs Target for next year or should we look at someone for the year after?

N

Natboy

Ok so

James Tedesco - Injury Prone and reported to want 600,000 + a season
Peta Hiku - Slow lacking creativity
Brett Stewart - Old and injury prone and with difficulty training
Kevin Locke - Is he as good as he was before his hip/leg problems?
Nathan Gardner - Will he be caught up in the ASADA findings?
Karmichael Hunt - Reported to want over $1 Mill a season and unlikely to move to Sydney
Reece Robinson

Out of those who should the Dogs Target for next year or should we look at someone for the year after?
I'm starting to lean towards none of the above to be honest. We might just have to wait.
I would target someone with pace for a wing spot. Maybe even Mansour. Then we would have a new poster boy for the Lebanese fans & get our crowds and merchandise sales up haha

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm starting to lean towards none of the above to be honest. We might just have to wait.
I would target someone with pace for a wing spot. Maybe even Mansour. Then we would have a new poster boy for the Lebanese fans & get our crowds and merchandise sales up haha
Leaning towards waiting as well. Sam seems very good defensively so there's no real rush.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know about you guys but I am pleasantly surprised how things are going at the moment.
Almost glad we did not rush in and pay overs for whoever was available.
If Sammy continues like this all year then I think Des would be hard pressed to replace him with anyone.
I think the succession plan of Templeman is looking pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.