Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the risk clubs take when signing bla...nk minded players

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update....

NRL CEO Todd Greenberg has written a character reference in support of James Segeyaro. It will not be too long before James will find himself in a drug and alcohol facility....

Mr. Greenberg has a history of destroying players careers after standing up for them and not allowing them to take responsibility for their actions. See exhibit A, Ben Barber, and exhibit B, Greg Inglis!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Update....

NRL CEO Todd Greenberg has written a character reference in support of James Segeyaro. It will not be too long before James will find himself in a drug and alcohol facility....

Mr. Greenberg has a history of destroying players careers after standing up for them and not allowing them to take responsibility for their actions. See exhibit A, Ben Barber, and exhibit B, Greg Inglis!
Speaking of Ben... if he doesn't rock up for court tomorrow theres a warrant out for his arrest... also has been charged with perverting course of justice after disobeying police direction after cops were called to his house by Ainslie the other week after he got physical again.

Bloke will be locked up before December I reckon.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of Ben... if he doesn't rock up for court tomorrow theres a warrant out for his arrest... also has been charged with perverting course of justice after disobeying police direction after cops were called to his house by Ainslie the other week after he got physical again.

Faaaaaaarrrrrrrrr????????? this guy has major issues, it must the drugs, he can't be just outright stupid without taking something! Hopefully he fronts up and takes responsibility for his actions.... I also hope he doesn't turn up wearing a bulldogs jersey!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Right.

Where is your team on the ladder.

My bad behaving players are better than your bad behaving players at playing football. :p
You're winning.. But only just

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right.

Where is your team on the ladder.

My bad behaving players are better than your bad behaving players at playing football. :p
You can sign ghandi and get every Friday night game and the best refs calls but still can’t nab a premiership, even our club has been more successful then you since 2006.. 2 runners up grand finalists .. you’ve lost one. Should of changed your teams name to the Bronchokes since 2015 was year of the choking horse :grinning:

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody said you had to be a smart person to play NRL but this is a whole new level of dumb.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This coming from a supporter who's club hid Barba's bad behaviour.

Didn't he 'allegedly' hit his girlfriend while still at the Bulldogs.
Who gave him the life line?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Faaaaaaarrrrrrrrr????????? this guy has major issues, it must the drugs, he can't be just outright stupid without taking something! Hopefully he fronts up and takes responsibility for his actions.... I also hope he doesn't turn up wearing a bulldogs jersey!
Yeah was on 9 News last night/online.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

He didn't turn up because his lawyer had a family matter, he thought he didn't have to turn up seeing as his lawyer wasn't.

If he did turn up the matter would have been adjourned.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Isnt this the exact same thing that you just criticised Napa for several posts earlier?
Obviously, you didn't realise, I was taking the piss.

Others who know me, realised this.