Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because he is good I swear haha, the way he plays and stuff is just good to watch.

How come? I know we need to fix our spine up though if he comes at a good price id take him as we have too many props for my liking plus who is available spine wise now, we missed too many chances.
Id rather not sign any first team forwards while we still have Klemmer, Jackson and Lane off contract. They will pull big dollars and we already have our cap stacked with forwards. The only signing id make atm is a half and fullback...though no one of value is available for next season.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Because he is good I swear haha, the way he plays and stuff is just good to watch.

How come? I know we need to fix our spine up though if he comes at a good price id take him as we have too many props for my liking plus who is available spine wise now, we missed too many chances.
Not at all required mate. He might be a solid NRL player but I wouldn't class him as good.

I wouldn't pick him over Eastwood, Jackson or Lane. We also have Williams who this year (contract year) can be better then any of them and even if not we shed him and replace him with someone better then McQueen.

DSC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His uncle works with a relative of mine and reckons he has already done a deal with Souths. He is waiting for NRL to cancell his current contract with the Titans.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His uncle works with a relative of mine and reckons he has already done a deal with Souths. He is waiting for NRL to cancell his current contract with the Titans.
Yep that's what I've been told

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And theyre releasing players to be able to sign burgess but sign roberts wtf

DSC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And theyre releasing players to be able to sign burgess but sign roberts wtf
The NRL are full of shit. They were with Souffs when they announced his signing. Toddy gave his speech about welcoming sam back. They have already approved burgearse and know souths are moving on Mcqueen or grant in the next week, so they are making noises now to convince all of us that they played hard ball with Souffs lol, when in fact they bent over for them. Trust me, they let go of Walker because they had Roberts.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL are full of shit. They were with Souffs when they announced his signing. Toddy gave his speech about welcoming sam back. They have already approved burgearse and know souths are moving on Mcqueen or grant in the next week, so they are making noises now to convince all of us that they played hard ball with Souffs lol, when in fact they bent over for them. Trust me, they let go of Walker because they had Roberts.
Macqueen is being moved on

pupii

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was the centre of the year. He will EASILY get more then what he was currently on.

Also if Grant or McQueen is on 300-350k then LOL @ Souths. Titans offered McQueen 150k... He rejected it though still says enough.

Lastly if they can't register SBurgess then releasing McQueen or Grant certainly doesn't give them enough for Roberts. Simple maths. Being unable to register means they need money from a release. Not an upgrade.
150K is ridiculous. Fringe first graders make that. McQueen has played SOO. $300K is your average players wage these days. Mbye is getting 600K+ FFS. I'd rather McQueen for $300K than T-Rex for 600K.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparantely roberts is staying at titans

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Players are within there right to refuse to move on. So if all these players dont move then burgess cant be signed as they dont have the cap space. Obviously that wont happen and they will find the space.
Just saying that its wrong to be able to sign a player that puts you over the cap. Then scramble to try and release players.
Technically they are over the cap for an amout of time and shouldbe fined

DSC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's what I heard
Roberts statement is nothing more than a decoy to get the NRL who own the Titans to cancel his forged contract so he can become a free agent. He has done a deal with Souths. That's why they let Walker walk.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Roberts statement is nothing more than a decoy to get the NRL who own the Titans to cancel his forged contract so he can become a free agent. He has done a deal with Souths. That's why they let Walker walk.
What I heard was he never wanted to leave and nothing would of happened if someone didn't forgged his signature . But then again you might be right

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you mean a decoy to the nrl who owns the titans who also have to rubber stamp an "alleged" contract for souths??? Id say hes staying at the titans

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Since hes no chance of coming here, and the talk now is he either stays at titans or goes to souths, its not bulldogs discussion any more. Thats why the thread moved

pupii

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wonder why anyone was looking at his contract so long after it'd been signed off. Was someone looking for a way out or did someone get a tip off? I'm at a loss how they even found out about it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Will stay at Titans. Metnally they have done a LOT for the guy, and kept his career alive.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rubbish.

If they sign him that will do me. Their caps got to be blown. Unless they magically have another employee quit and magically become mute.
you were saying ...rubbish
those old blokes at the leagues club come through again

Status
Not open for further replies.