James O'Conner and Adam Ashley-Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Both of them are young players and both of them are very talented but its a shame that their talent is being wasted in Rugby.

Do both of them have any Rugby League background and is there a chance for them to crossover to League from the darkside in the future?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
berrick barnes should come back.

Giteau and mortlock will be gun players also in league.

D

dogs_4 lyf

Far can you imagine Giteau In league. Also Elsom is an ex bulldogs player :p

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw in the paper on Sunday that O'Connor was close to signing with Parra juniors a while back

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Elsom was **** anyway... if he did stay with us he would have been playing reserve grade.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
elsom played with utai in the jersey flegg winning side. we had so many stars in that team

D

dogs_4 lyf

Elsom is one of the best in his position in union. Im sure he would of been gun In the NRL.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Speaking of converts, remember the rumours that Ma'a Nonu was going to sign with us.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
he was a dogs fan, but the article was misleading, pretty sure it said he wouldnt mind playing in the NRL and then said he was a dogs fan.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
I saw in the paper on Sunday that O'Connor was close to signing with Parra juniors a while back
Yeap and his manager mentioning that O'Connor slipped through the system because the scouts thought he was too small for league. His manager said that he did approach the Broncos and Bulldogs about him but to no avail. Force ended up picking him up.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
mortlock and giteau will be interesting. giteau could play both half and hooker, while morlock prob still play centres

i still rate ashley cooper. he is a gun..

havent seen too much of o'conner..

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Numerous clubs, including Parramatta, all said James O'Connor was too small for league. League was his first preference but only converted to Union after being dogged by NRL clubs.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd take Dan Carter, Ma'ascara Nonu, Jerome Kaino, Joe Rokocoko :love:, Matt Giteau, Berrick Barnes, Sterling Mortlock, Drew Mitchell, Clyde Rathbone at his peak and Sebastian Chabal.

Oh, and Larkham in his prime was probably the best ever.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL @ the biased aussie commentators saying Giteau is better than Carter. What a d*ckhead.

I cant believe your commentators are more redneck than ours ffs.

There is a reason why Dan Carter is the highest paid rugby player on the planet.

At the moment I like what I see in the Australian team, you have a nice foundation coming into the world cup. The All blacks are in complete disarray - there is no doubting that.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
carter even back yet from injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.