James Graham !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being at the game I saw what I already know .... It was a primal roar, beating of his chest repeatedly and acknowledge the fans, in my opinion in 4 years we will be talking about him as being the greatest ever player to put on a blue and white jersey

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Mammoth tonight, you could feel his aura and will pushing and pulling our side to victory tonight..when watching it live, you see soo much more what he does off the ball. If he isn't made captain next year, I will personally be starting a petition for all bulldogs members and fans to sign up. THIS POM IS THE BOMB.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I am in awe of this man. He is a winner. He does not play for the money. He plays with 100% commitment to win. When he witnesses average attitude from his team mates, he loses his shit. He did not fluke playing in so many grand finals. If there were 17 Grahams - no team could win ever against us. He oozes leadership. He is our captain for the next 5 years. Thank you!

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Norris only fears one man, and that's James Graham =P

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham is hungry boys, very hungry!
Well he's only lost 6 or 7 grand finals so yeah, I'd say he wants to win one baaaad haha.

Someone make a thread, what did Graham say to brown. My guess? "You're not a shark yet."

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well he's only lost 6 or 7 grand finals so yeah, I'd say he wants to win one baaaad haha.

Someone make a thread, what did Graham say to brown. My guess? "You're not a shark yet."
Probably called him a fooking twat lol

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao browny ya fookin twat in that funny accent :grinning:

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
graham said what every dogs supporter has wanted to say for years to mitch brown

anyone got footage of it?

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
What did brown do ?? I missed it
they showed it after the game but brown threw a stupid pass when he shouldve held it straight to a manly player on the 4th tackle and graham ABUSED da ****

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Graham is full of heart, he is part psycho and wants this year, he didn't come this far for a prank.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a grade 5 spray. And for this his punishment will be captain in 2015. Lol. Never say die attitude - no bullshit. Ust be challenging for the title of best player imported by the bulldogs.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
James Graham, the best front rower in in the NRL and destined to be our Captain in 2015!!
I know this is off the subject a little (Sorry, in a rush to the Airport BUT!!
No one can question the commraderie between Hoko and Grubby, these two Guys are like twin Brothers!! they just love each other!!
How fortunate we are to have our half's so close on and off the field? it truly is something very special, you can see the bonding they have during the course of any game they play together.
Carn Doggies, go you good thing!!
We may not have the fastest or perfect half's pairing in the NRL BUT, we have 2 half's that would die for each other and I would not swap with any other half's pairing in the NRL NEVER!!
Not only that, they are just down to earth good blokes!!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Heres a photo of me straight after fulltime , and here is the same photo my Bulldogs fan mate turned into a meme

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Brilliant. Graham for captain in 2015.

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can someone please make a spray .gif ?

Possibly my favorite moment of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.