Rumour James Graham

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All jokes aside, I mentioned it to some either in the forum or PM that even though Gus has plugged up 95% of the leaks, a few leaks still drip out. But there hasn't been a peep since confirming the TPJ injury. Very strange and 100% something massive is happening.
Gus does not fuck around, he addresses what needs addressing promptly, so yeah something big is in the canon about to be fired!

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus does not fuck around, he addresses what needs addressing promptly, so yeah something big is in the canon about to be fired!
Mum said get some milk & bread on your way home please….

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nah.. I would love that mate but absolutely no chance. Why would he sign a 5 year deal with the club that has given him so much (and visaversa) and then break it..?
He has not signed a 5 year deal has he? Thought he was contracted for 1 more year. That is what Munster said on NRL360.

After what Bellamy has done for Melbourne, if he wanted out early they’d let him.

Having said that, there is only a small chance that it would happen.

I liked Turbo’s article on why Bellamy cannot be the GOAT. I reckon with Bellamy and the players we are assembling, he’d win a comp with us within 3 seasons.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has not signed a 5 year deal has he? Thought he was contracted for 1 more year. That is what Munster said on NRL360.

After what Bellamy has done for Melbourne, if he wanted out early they’d let him.

Having said that, there is only a small chance that it would happen.

I liked Turbo’s article on why Bellamy cannot be the GOAT. I reckon with Bellamy and the players we are assembling, he’d win a comp with us within 3 seasons.
5 years in an capacity he wants. Coach, GM of football, Chairman of whatever he feels like.. I have dreamt of Bellamy coaching us as a challenge outside of Melbourne for years..

After what he has built there and the success he had had and the players he still has to coach, why would he go anywhere??.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F me that was enlightening no wonder I don't watch these shitshows.
Ps..nothing against Jimmy Graham, good **** him..but not your best work lad.
Fkn A. I thought I'd watch because I like Jimmy, but had to put up with the other clowns (not Benji).

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
5 years in an capacity he wants. Coach, GM of football, Chairman of whatever he feels like.. I have dreamt of Bellamy coaching us as a challenge outside of Melbourne for years..

After what he has built there and the success he had had and the players he still has to coach, why would he go anywhere??.
Yep fair…l guess it comes down to what is driving him. It’s a fair observation that he is not seen in the same light as some of the coaches Turbo mentioned. If that grates on him, he’d be open to change. If he doesn’t give a toss about that, he’ll stay in Melbourne. If he was going to move, the Dogs are a good option for him given how our roster is progressing.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If Flanno is coming on board is there a reason why it has to be so quiet now? Entering the 3rd week since Baz walked the plank… is it just his assistants to be confirmed? Or Gus is being respectful to St George and letting Flanno finish his roster management gig or whatever it is.. if player managers were wanting clarity for their players for who the coach is for next year then Gus would tell them and it would eventually get leaked but it seems he hasn’t even done that. I think the incoming coach hasn’t committed yet personally.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And a pussy loud mouth on the field. The no punching rule was brought in to protect little bitches like him getting flattened.
Gave his all at the club at one time, but so did many others. Where are the shouts to be an assistant coach coming from?