News James Graham the bye round with Braith

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s good. Shocked he actually mentioned the rumour about him rooting Shiftys missus lol.

I didn’t know his old man played a game for Souths.
Nasheed here,
What did he say about it?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now that Braith has said what he said, I don't understand how we managed to lose both him and Thurston? I thought they didn't re-sign Thurston because Anasta was the future but turns out they didn't even prioritize the re-signing of Anasta. Maybe Anasta wanted more because he took a paycut after the salary cap drama or the club thought Benny Roberts would come good?

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Now that Braith has said what he said, I don't understand how we managed to lose both him and Thurston? I thought they didn't re-sign Thurston because Anasta was the future but turns out they didn't even prioritize the re-signing of Anasta. Maybe Anasta wanted more because he took a paycut after the salary cap drama or the club thought Benny Roberts would come good?
I assume he said this In the podcast.
Mayeb he’s lying tho ti try and get doggs fans on board with him.
‘I never wanted to leave they told me, I never would have i Loved doggs ’ sorts of thing

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Sbw and mason on big bucks .. we didn’t really miss anasta tbh maybe his leadership but he went downhill without a great side around him