Told you...now tedesco ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Made my f'ing year!

More exciting than Fajita signing. Best front row in the world.

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Beauty!!! Now re-sign kasiano and get a fullback (hiku)

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great news!

Not looking good for Kasiano, Tolman or Klemmer though. Something's got to give here.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
It continues to "all come together"
Des is building something special

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i want morris to be signed sealed and delivered.

and then that lichaa bloke.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good stuff!

"Physically he has worked hard to condition his 106kg-plus frame. A biting incident with Melbourne Storm fullback Billy Slater in the 2012 grand final led to Graham being suspended for 12 matches.

It was the low point of his career, which when it came to putting pen to paper, he remembered who had supported him.

“They gave me a chance, they’ve stood by me through everything so certainly there was that to be taken into consideration,’’ Graham said."

The man has integrity. A premiership must be on the cards very soon!

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tolman and Kasi imo.
Ennis and/or tolman/kas will be gone. But I think it will be kas even though I hope it's not because tolman recently resigned and Morris will be a bigger priority than kasiano.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kas is still contracted for next year

zebramanboy

New Pup
Reaction score
Tedesco won't leave the tigers they stuck by him through all his injuries. He is gonna be an awesome player this year I reckon

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis and/or tolman/kas will be gone. But I think it will be kas even though I hope it's not because tolman recently resigned and Morris will be a bigger priority than kasiano.
Ennis for Lichaa,

Tolman will be shifted...maybe the rabbitohs?

Kasi is the big question mark. Alot of people on here question his eating and work habits. Its unfair to call him out on any of those things because us as fans don't see what he does behind the scenes. If he does get shifted, it could be for a multitude of reasons but you have to trust des, notwithstanding the crazy shit he has been up to the past2 weeks..ie blowing our cap on fifita...

zebramanboy

New Pup
Reaction score
Get rid of ennis and give someone else a try he is not nrl standard. Then you will have a bit of extra money next year

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why aren't the bulldogs publicising all the new signings like they use to. Instead now we hear it from the media ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still think we will keep everyone, but Eastwood might be the one that's let go.

Hopefully its Barney.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Kas is still contracted for next year
Exactly people forget taupau, barba, turner, payne were all apart of the 2014 cap! They were RELEASED so we have money. Obviously a couple of them were on well above average ! I dont see any reason at all to release kasiano. He loves the club, best mates with frank and is UNDER CONTRACT for 2015!!! When his contracts up so is ennis and likely some others who could or should go. ! I think fifita has effectively ate our released players money and cap increases and other smart moves could secure a fullback of middle class! Not a superstar so we replaced with a superstar forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.