James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah but that’s such a long term view, and doesn’t win us a premiership next year, us fans have waited so long ,it’s not good enough I want success and I want it right now or CC and Gus can fuck off and the club should fold blah blah blah blah Fuckn blah.
I honestly think it's another 2 years for top 8 and 3-4 years for top 4 and contenders.

Lots more shit to eat before we taste the honey.

PS Gus isn't the messiah but if they boot him, add another 2 years to that timeline.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly think it's another 2 years for top 8 and 3-4 years for top 4 and contenders.

Lots more shit to eat before we taste the honey.

PS Gus isn't the messiah but if they boot him, add another 2 years to that timeline.
Honestly bro, if Gus gets booted you and I will be dead before this club wins another premiership, there is no one in rugby league with his s knowledge or Gravitas with players that would take on this club if he fails to turn it around. A lot of fucking idiots on this forum would do well to remember that.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honestly bro, if Gus booted you and I will be dead before this club wins another premiership, there is no one in rugby league with his s knowledge or Gravitas with players that would take on this club if he fails to turn it around. A lot of fucking idiots on this forum would do well to remember that.
100% but apparently you're a cuck if you think this way.

Sure he has fucked up and will fuck up but im sure he will be more beneficial than a liability.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Sure he has fucked up and will fuck up but im sure he will be more beneficial than a liability.
You know me bro, I could give a fuck what people on this forum think of me’that I don’t respect.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
destroying for the sake of destroying? without any improvement in our plays?

If we end up getting long term injuries to our key players again next season then this will be all on CC.
I truly think we go back to old school fitness with current and new age tracking methods.

When fitter than the opposition you make less errors, try harder, almost on equal level to "players naturally talented or powerful", etc. When fatigued, a players decision making skills, thinking, commitment, aren't as sharp. And this isn't even during fatigue, it could even be right after a short jog/warmup, a player will be much sharper and confident, how many times do you see when a player just restarts play or runs on from the bench, an error is made? Players are probably fitter than ever but I would have them fitter still. Less hours on wrestling, the main wrestling techniques to learn are the basics which are heavy "general play" footy based, tackling against a Greg Inglis type palm, offloads, support in defence, not play the ball based liked flipping a player on their back, and the UFC stuff they continually go through.

Then ball work and defence with the usual weights and tracking (but the emphasis should be on fitness).

With NRL more aware and cracking down on certain wrestling, Bulldogs should be spending less time wrestling, (although good for fitness, mentality and technique, wrestling is harder to monitor who's improving, putting in etc)and more on simple things that can be tracked. I get the feeling many records are not kept after coaching departments changeover, sacked, they need to make sure these things are set in stone, compare and improve between other professionals, to assist those in rehab, juniors wanting to crack it, etc.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not saying he wants him to fail but will use him as scapegoat for his failure.
I don't think he can scapegoat him. He talked him up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too much early on and is continuing to do so.
I would actually love to hear CC's comments on Gould if he did get sacked next year lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I am thinking you’ve been on the nose candy again.
Mourinho owns Gus. This is the man that waited for the referee in the carpark after one of the biggest games in the world. What does Gus do? Twerks for fucking Panthers and talks about how no one will beat them in the GF. Fuck him.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mourinho owns Gus. This is the man that waited for the referee in the carpark after one of the biggest games in the world. What does Gus do? Twerks for fucking Panthers and talks about how no one will beat them in the GF. Fuck him.
So what did he do to the ref in the car park??
Pull his hair and scratch his face? That’s standard procedure for soccer isn’t it?

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Which Aussie NRL team does he coach?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

He is virtually our last chance saloon.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So what you’re saying is that Gus who is paid for his opinion by channel 9 shouldn’t comment just to make you happy?
Maybe you should take your own advice and keep your opinions to yourself.
It’s only fair.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So what you’re saying is that Gus who is paid for his opinion by channel 9 shouldn’t comment just to make you happy?
Maybe you should take your own advice and keep your opinions to yourself.
It’s only fair.
Maybe he should stick to doing his job as DM and give up his media commitments. Don't see other GM's constantly in the media.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe he should stick to doing his job as DM and give up his media commitments. Don't see other GM's constantly in the media.
But why should he give up a good job in the media?
His paid to do it, other GM aren’t paid to do what Gus does