James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

Reaction score
Davey not our problem anymore, so his willingness to chirp to media about team matters is more damaging to parra lol.

i'd imagine there's a few eels players wondering how can they trust a team mate that'll throw them under the bus when a reporter asks the question

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Graham against the red cheeked alcoholic, seems fair

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus is setting the assistant for the fall. When the duds are gone, who will CC blame next?
Don't agree with this.

Gus is building the system so CC can take full responsibility for the results. Sure, maybe he fails and CC will have to act but I believe Gus honestly wants him to succeed and is trying to create the environment for him to do so.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't agree with this.

Gus is building the system so CC can take full responsibility for the results. Sure, maybe he fails and CC will have to act but I believe Gus honestly wants him to succeed and is trying to create the environment for him to do so.
I sincerely hope you're right but when they keep meeting with coaches it makes you think...

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't agree with this.

How piss poor would it be if Gus wanted CC to fail

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
LOL don't expect much. The two get along quite well so whatever fireworks we'll see will be no more than theatrics.
I dont expect to be fireworks, but i also dont think he'll bow down, like anasta probably would

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't agree with this.

Yeah but that’s such a long term view, and doesn’t win us a premiership next year, us fans have waited so long ,it’s not good enough I want success and I want it right now or CC and Gus can fuck off and the club should fold blah blah blah blah Fuckn blah.