James Graham on NRL 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone saw James Graham on NRL 360 tonight he was shattered, nearly in tears re, Reynolds leaving. Couldn't speak any higher about Josh. The team I have no doubt are devastated, it was evident in Grahams emotions. We the fans only see what we see on the footy field and are quick to judge but what he is like away from it, amongst his team mates is respected by all and he is an example of how to build comradeship that brings the best out of the players next to him and what a Club should be built around. Josh has many admirers, kids love him like we did our childhood heroes like the Mortimer's so remember that while some of you enjoy giving it to him he deserves to finish at the club knowing he has our respect and best wishes because he has worn the club emblem with pride and passion probably more than we will ever see a player putting on the Bulldogs Jersey. I hope the fans get behind him for the remainder of the year and give this premiership a real crack in 2017. Thanks JR for the joy you have given us fans.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
THanks for the update mate

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The most passionate I have seen Graham speak

He even said we can win the competition

Contrast that to his press conference answers

He's good to watch on 360 like really honest

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing about any other releases or signings?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What has Graham done for us?
Graham has been outstanding for us for a number of years but the question is should we continue with a playing style that has the ball in the hands of our props as often as it is and if the answer is no then can we justify the kind of money we are spending on them at the expense of our spine?

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well said. I welled up at the thought. There is real pain that this playing group haven't taken out a premiership... and unfortunately the final opportunity of this year keeps looking highly unlikely. Des has to find the answer....remove that mental block that is preventing the team from gelling. Fast!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing about any other releases or signings?
Nah nothing, I think they will announce one every week til their done but in between also announce a signing so it doesn't look so bad. So I'd say the official announcement on Woods will come next. Just my way of thinking.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unlike you who has probably only played marbles, putting his body on the line like a leader should week in week out in this brutal sport should be respected and admired. Please don't put 'us' in the same sentence because obviously you have no idea about the game.
By extension of that Tolman does the same, yet if he was released how many people would cry outrage? The only reason this is because the change that we are seeing, the change people asked for, just happens to start with a player they like. A lot of players try just as hard as Reynolds but people seem a lot happier to push them under the bus. I like Reynolds, but everyone wants to see changes to our play style and let's face it as good as Reynolds can be he can just as much stifle our team. I'm a Reynolds fan btw, but why not give it a while before you want to cry doom and gloom

Status
Not open for further replies.