News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where does this leave RFM now that Drunkfield appears to have ratted him out?

If any player, current or ex, ever even thought of talking to Drunkfield, Reed or the Daily Telucrap surely they would realise by now that Newscorpse will just use you up for clicks and not have the slightest concern for the welbeing of you or your mates and hang you out to dry every time.
that’s the crazy part. We spoke about mental health blah blah and he drops RFM name. The off season is going to be a massive chance for CC and playing group to show us what they have learnt round 1 next year. If we lose round 1 by 6 points and not 30+We might say “finally” but if we get to round 6 and we’ve managed to get one win out of 6 games then it’s going to be touted as “here we go again”

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking hell buzz, your whole argument is full of contradictions, players are brought to a club to fall in line with the club, if they can’t they move on, it’s like any job in the world, if it doesn’t work you don’t keep whipping that horse. How many players get moved on, fark he’s useless, someone needs to stop this bloke, wonder if Gus ever kissed his high school sweetheart…….
Gus is hero.....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
that’s the crazy part. We spoke about mental health blah blah and he drops RFM name. The off season is going to be a massive chance for CC and playing group to show us what they have learnt round 1 next year. If we lose round 1 by 6 points and not 30+We might say “finally” but if we get to round 6 and we’ve managed to get one win out of 6 games then it’s going to be touted as “here we go again”
Hopefully they handle this blow up wisely or else its all for nothing. They need to sit down individually with all the players, hear any grievances they have that could possibly have affected their performances and then make a decision whether it is viable to continue on with them on the roster...and whether they think they can best perform with Ciraldo as coach. If not we may be releasing some top players. Be prepared for more bombshells I guess.

Ciraldo needs to do a thorough review of his coaching methods as well.

Stop picking players out of their best positions and stop picking best trainers as his selection criteria. We need the players who best contribute to getting a win picked. Not the mistake riddled duds who put more pressure on the team. Its probably why they drop their heads when the first knock on happens or dumb penalty given away and lose their resolve. If CC has any concerns with any players training toughness either fix it by a more targetted individual program rigidly supervised or get rid of them if they dont make their kpi's and can't reprogram into thinking like a winner who does the work to earn it.

Said before I'm glad this has happened as it probably needed to change the loser culture. Now its up to CC and Gus to use the opportunity to turn around the lazy, weak culture.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are rumblings that the player who walked out was Preston for the wrestling. He wasn’t present in any of the photos I saw today if the boys volunteering. Can someone please tell me I’m wrong?
I haven’t been on here in a minute but my assumption was that it was Topine. I could be way off here, I have refused to follow it in a way.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz is annoying. Just speaks over everyone in his Stephen Hawkins voice.

You can also tell he is trying to blame gus and ciro for poor recruiting. So more butt hurt at Gus then actually trying to report a story haha. Is it true that Gould grass cut him ages ago with his mrs? Lol
It was meant to be a discussion about the wrestling session, Buzz was losing the argument and turned it into a recruitment argument.

Recruitment hasn’t been good but you can only take the best of who is available.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anti-climatic, buzz couldn't hold an argument and kept side-stepping

Wtf why was he bringing up the manly pride jersey shit?
Davey was playing for Manly when the Pride fiasco unfolded. He wore the jersey, and so by Rothfield's twisted logic, that made him one of the good guys, and so any negative stuff he afterwards says about the Dogs must necessarily be the good oil.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I disagree.
Buzz won the debate.
Jammer won the topic.

You can tell Anasta was expecting abit more oumph from Jammer and it never really came. Sure he defended the issues, but the issues don't go away.

At the end of the day, you have not 1, not 2 but half a first grade squad that is not on the same page with the coach.

We have not hit rock bottom yet.
It could well be '24 when we do.
And CC may not last after Round 12....
Agree to disagree… Buzz changed topic or subject when he got cornered… that loses the argument in my view, Jammer backed it up with facts, Buzz hid behind “what he was told”

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to burst y’all’s bubble but this interaction was scripted or at least partly scripted.
Buzz and Graham are good friends. This is theatre.
THis pic was taken a couple of months back
D8BF01CA-C10E-43C8-918B-979EF4B4E1B4.jpeg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if Buzz and Bupa are friends.

They disagreed on the subject at hand. Most knew it wouldnt blow up and get personal between them. James kept his cool under constant off topic snarky come backs from Buzzard and overall won his end of the debate over the Davey issue.

Buzz was the cat who framed it in such a way to drop Davey in it and then not content with dropping Davey in it: he dobbed RFM in and then backed away further blaming Reed. I laughed when he said the DT had to call him in to jump on the phones and ring around for some quotes. Bloody fool players, on any team, who talks to Phil Rath-field.

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to burst y’all’s bubble but this interaction was scripted or at least partly scripted.
Buzz and Graham are good friends. This is theatre.
THis pic was taken a couple of months back
View attachment 81133
Jammer’s eyes burned a hole through Buzz’s melon… that was the real deal. All of Jammer, Braith and Tallis were clearly against Buzz.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is there any footage of this so called interaction between Graham and buzz?
If you've got Kayo you can fetch it up on NRL360. If you haven't you're sweet anyway because somebody has posted it on YouTube, and you don't have to pay anything or sign anything to watch it.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The journalism is weak and poor…. His source is a bitter bloke who left the club because he got shown up by a 21 year old rookie - difficult for the muppet to defend when the truth actually comes about…. Isn’t that what good journalism is supposed to look like, hearing both sides of the story and translating that through an unbiased lens - Buzz and his muppet show get their info from one source, usually the disgruntled source and go to print - Z grade stuff.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Davey was playing for Manly when the Pride fiasco unfolded. He wore the jersey, and so by Rothfield's twisted logic, that made him one of the good guys, and so any negative stuff he afterwards says about the Dogs must necessarily be the good oil.
Clutching at straws the old ****, what he think if he mentions lgb pride shit everyone gonna be scared to rebuttal, miss me
With that shit

Malla

Reaction score
Yet the blokes he is apparently backing at the dogs would not wear the pride jersey either based on their beliefs lol

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a hypacrit!!. Buzz is upset about the lack of care shown by the Club. Until Buzz plastered the issue with Topine on the spotlight, the matter was being managed by the club. Instead of being concerned about a player welfare, he has taken the opportunity to knife Gould & the club. He does care on the effect of this high profile attention has on the kid.
Faux concern as distraction as he slithers through the grass to the next "story" (past the pub, of course), hoping everyone forgets his last 'Barrel of Bullshit', all while claiming to be a "journo" (with "integrity" no less) - unbelievable! (literally)

This is an old and tired attack. We have developed a defensive pattern against it, but too many just refuse to "buy in"...;)

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was meant to be a discussion about the wrestling session, Buzz was losing the argument and turned it into a recruitment argument.

Recruitment hasn’t been good but you can only take the best of who is available.
Exactly and I’ve said it before but it’s worth mentioning again.

Tommy Raudonikis when he was coaching cellar dweller's Western Suburbs after another very long year and umpteen hidings, in a post match press interview.

Reporter: “Tommy another tough day for the team, you and the club. Does this put further pressure on your position with the club?”

Tommy, “Mate, I can only piss out of the dick I’ve got”.