News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Your shit is just boring now Nasheed.
I’ve noticed a pattern with you. Not just with me. With everyone.
You’ll argue and put your point forward but when you get outdone, you throw a tantrum.
You aren’t the brightest. That is ok. Not everyone is expected to be a genius or bright. The world needs all types, but it’s important you realise this in order to stop this clown show of you putting points forward then spazzing out. It’s embarrassing.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
things will get done.

there will always be new indian international students coming in to take the spot.

Dont you worry, transport industry will always have enough driver, we just need to keep the standard high.
Indian drivers are shunned in the transport industry.
the standards to getting a truck licence in India is abysmal. People rock up to interviews here with a licence and the inability to reverse a Heavy rigid, let alone a B double.
It’s not said out loud but it’s a very concerning issue in the transport industry.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz got him on the subject that players should be encouraged to speak and that Davey had balls and is being dragged through the coals for being man enough to put his name to his words.
And he had a point, not a slam dunk, but a point, that at what point does the deflection stop and management take responsibility? Half the squad have spoken.
Rest went to Graham.
“Encouraged to speak” baited to create an article and push his agenda against the dogs

it doesn’t take balls
To speak to the media my friend, behind a telephone 6 months after the fact

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The bulldogs.

Sorry mate
It's ok

I vaguely remember brandy talking about Burton's potential on nrl360 while Burton was in penriths reserve grade (before he made his first grade debut) and he was blowing smoke up Burton's arse saying how talented he was and the most talented of the bunch. Talented not necessarily translating to mean the better halfback

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve noticed a pattern with you. Not just with me. With everyone.
You’ll argue and put your point forward but when you get outdone, you throw a tantrum.
You aren’t the brightest. That is ok. Not everyone is expected to be a genius or bright. The world needs all types, but it’s important you realise this in order to stop this clown show of you putting points forward then spazzing out. It’s embarrassing.
Zzzzzzzz

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
What's with the Gus obsession? When was the last time Gus won anything in the NRL as an administrator or a coach?

I don't know however I do know if we're not successful by then Gus will happily walk Ciraldo and whoever else out the door before he wears any of the blame.
Gus had nothing to do with the Panthers success? Gus set the strategy of pathways at the roosters and that strategy has been very successful has it not. We have been a cluster fuck well before Gus and we had a supposed super coach when the destruction started. But you know more than Gus n Cc and the coaches that includes potter,
many supporters choice as coach. But you know more than everyone, fucking drip.
# givemebackmyclub

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no way in hell that you do a team wrestling session and then have a mental breakdown. The kid, and I hope he gets well, had issues well and truly before that sesh. And I'm sure when the kid signed, he had the best intentions. Reality is like that, he wasn't strong enough. That's fine. I believe 99/100 soldiers who apply for the SAS don't make it. Doesn't make the 99 bad soldiers, just not strong enough.

And RFM approaching the coaches on behalf of the poly boys doesn't make him an asshole. Its what a captain does. And he's also entitled to feel the shits when he's told nana.

Its at this point the assholes turn up. The kid or his manager do not need to be telling the media this shit. RFM or his manager doesn't need to be telling the media this shit. And if neither of them said boo but its someone else in the club leaking shit, that cnt is an asshole too.

And if I'm a betting man, reckon its the last option. Too many different things all pointed at CC. Which by association is Gus. Which by association is the current sitting board and GM. We have elections shortly don't we?
Unfortunately PTSD works differently where in and can be single event or multiple events over time.
That's what training is for. The kid was clearly not a halfback so why the hell was he playing there? Why was he playing NRL when he's now playing 2 grades down?

These are will beyond hiccups or mistakes. Is this what an 800k a year GM gets you?
No not really I'm assuming your referencing KO he was only expections of being available for first grade

NRL is bit of ashole where players in the 30 have to pick prior outside the 30.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was clear to a number of us after his first year here that he was unlikely going to reach his potential in the halves. He just doesn't have the footy nous, attitude and passing game to make it.

He might make it as a centre. Can still kick his bombs or grubbers from there. Just look at NSW origin 2 years ago where Freddie used him for his special bombs as an alternative to Cleary.
Might make it as a Center :tearsofjoy:

Cause playing for Australia and NsW and winning premierships as a Center isn’t enough ..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Indian drivers are shunned in the transport industry.
the standards to getting a truck licence in India is abysmal. People rock up to interviews here with a licence and the inability to reverse a Heavy rigid, let alone a B double.
It’s not said out loud but it’s a very concerning issue in the transport industry.

Well there you go.

Hence why Bulldogs need to uplift the standard and culture of the playing group and if that means getting rid of half the lazy players then so be it.

Same goes for the transport industry be it heavy haul or taxi.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's ok

I vaguely remember brandy talking about Burton's potential on nrl360 while Burton was in penriths reserve grade (before he made his first grade debut) and he was blowing smoke up Burton's arse saying how talented he was and the most talented of the bunch. Talented not necessarily translating to mean the better halfback
Yep I know mate. I’m just being a sook.

Just watched nrl 360 and furious over the shit talk about the dogs.

But taking it out on other dogs fans is fuckin dumb.

Apologies once again

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anasta and Gordy must be thinking how soft this mental health kid is. And Jimmy is on point. You don’t want special attention when you are depressed.
If anything it’s Buzz pushing him over the limit
But Buzz just cares so much about this poor little boy that was brutalised. Yeah nah, he only cares about his piss soaked agendas.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's a scumbag journo fishing for stories, no doubt, but a) the club deserves this discomfort, despite Jammers passionate defence.. and not because of tough love, but because b) jammer rightly said the mental health issues don't and shouldn't shield you from criticism, nor should the "5 year" plan defence he put up.

Just because it's year 1 doesn't mean that what has transpired was unavoidable.

There is enough talent in that squad to have at the very least missed out on the eight in a Manly or Parra way. Not a "out of it weeks before September" situation.

And I've said it before, part of our failing have been keeping that talent on the field. Injuries happen, and you have to accept that even with the best conditioning, that happen... The part that annoys me is, we really can't afford to lose player both in-play to questionable sinbins and/or through subsequent suspension.

There's a rot that has set in in the NRL where officials are making highly subjective decisions that have high cost consequences. Previously, our clubs administrators would at least try to, even through alliances with other clubs, correct the league's behaviour. Not just for our benefit, but for the entire league.

We've lost that permanently. If there's something buzz could go after Gould for, and he may be doing that indirectly, is, if you hold such weight in the rugby league community, why has the season appeared as if you've lost that weight?