News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Noticed every player named isnt first grade standard and wouldn’t cut it at any other club. Suppose if you aren’t confident in yourself and know you’re not good enough it’s a tough pill to swallow. Same applies to Buzz the c**ts a drunk who falls asleep with his soft cock in his hand.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah was trying to figure out what the piss soaked drunk was trying to say bringing that up.
I think he was trying to give credibility to Davey for playing in the Pride Round after all the Poly players stood themselves down.and Manly were left to field a weakened team.

It was in response to Jammer ridiculing the credibility of Davey in his podcast.

Jammer is right, in that Davey is having a sook about his treatment at the club.

But there's too many players that have brought up shit now and it's clear that the way CC, Gus and the club have tried to implement changes too quick this season, has been poor management.

I really do think, the club needs to make a formal statement that they have made mistakes in trying to institute radical changes and that they will be conducting a thorough review of their processes in the off season.

It will help to calm the waters of the media, of the players and of the fans.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok I finally watched the Graham and Buzz fight and this is my honest opinion.
Buzz smoked Graham easily on the Davey subject.
But, Graham belted Buzz on the Topine wrestling issue.
The ‘does the club have an inherent issue’ was about 50/50.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok I finally watched the Graham and Buzz fight and this is my honest opinion.
Buzz smoked Graham easily on the Davey subject.
But, Graham belted Buzz on the Topine wrestling issue.
The ‘does the club have an inherent issue’ was about 50/50.
Jammer took him to school on every subject

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck about Buzz and who gives a fuck what some one on the books at the club says. We aren't winning shit, that's a fact and that's all that matters. These fake media arguments mean nothing but they're more than enough to keep our dopey fans happy.
Gus hired cam ciraldo , you obviously don't think Gus signed the right coach ?

So tell me who he should of signed that was available at the time ? And also please tell me how did that coach go in his 1st year of nrl coaching too ???

Cheers

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Buzz got him on the subject that players should be encouraged to speak and that Davey had balls and is being dragged through the coals for being man enough to put his name to his words.
And he had a point, not a slam dunk, but a point, that at what point does the deflection stop and management take responsibility? Half the squad have spoken.
Rest went to Graham.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Jamma needs to join the coaching staff
He kept saying “we” when talking about the club, If Ciraldo doesn’t work out next year, Jimmy should be the first call Gus makes, with the right people around him for x’s and o’s he would be a Great head coach IMO.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Buzz quote “who recruited Davey?” Probably the same bloke that recruited Preston? One is younger and has more upside and the other offered to leave. Where’s the issue? He’s argument had no basis whatsoever

Also drunken bastard doesn't realize Bulldogs has been struggling to recruit quality players for the last 5 years cos we haven't been a successful club.

We will always going to pay overs for quality players and that too if they are interested.

Hence why mediocre , lazy and reserve graders will be left to choose from so if 8 players can not cope with the new set of standards it is the reason because they are not up to first grade level.

90% of the players that have spoken to Buzz against the club will not find a first grade spot at any other club and thats the reason why.

As Tallis said it perfectly "Its okay if Rugby League is not for you"

mike dropped right there.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus hired cam ciraldo , you obviously don't think Gus signed the right coach ?

So tell me who he should of signed that was available at the time ? And also please tell me how did that coach go in his 1st year of nrl coaching too ???

Cheers
Flanagan. Instant improvement.
Sorry but you’ve set yourself up for that one.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He kept saying “we” when talking about the club, If Ciraldo doesn’t work out next year, Jimmy should be the first call Gus makes, with the right people around him for x’s and o’s he would be a Great head coach IMO.
Don’t think so.
Graham doesn’t have coaching experiences and if he’s been on depression meds he won’t handle it. We cannot allow mental weakness in the club in any form. I’ve been saying this for a long time and look what is happening. I like Graham but it’ll be a disaster. For his own sake.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Buzz got him on the subject that players should be encouraged to speak and that Davey had balls and is being dragged through the coals for being man enough to put his name to his words.
And he had a point, not a slam dunk, but a point, that at what point does the deflection stop and management take responsibility? Half the squad have spoken.
Rest went to Graham.

half the sqaud is on the outer because they are not up to the standard.

half the sqaud is one of the main reason we have been shit for the last 5 years.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
half the sqaud is on the outer because they are not up to the standard.

half the sqaud is one of the main the reason we have been shit for the last 5 years.
Yes but we can’t just isolate half the squad.
Imagine if we punted every lazy truck driver. 30% of the fleet will be empty and things won’t get done at all

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t think so.
Graham doesn’t have coaching experiences and if he’s been on depression meds he won’t handle it. We cannot allow mental weakness in the club in any form. I’ve been saying this for a long time and look what is happening. I like Graham but it’ll be a disaster. For his own sake.
Your shit is just boring now Nasheed.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Flanagan. Instant improvement.
Sorry but you’ve set yourself up for that one.
You didn't answer question 2 ?

Where did Flanagan finish in his 1st year of coaching ?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree.
Buzz won the debate.
Jammer won the topic.

You can tell Anasta was expecting abit more oumph from Jammer and it never really came. Sure he defended the issues, but the issues don't go away.

At the end of the day, you have not 1, not 2 but half a first grade squad that is not on the same page with the coach.

We have not hit rock bottom yet.
It could well be '24 when we do.
And CC may not last after Round 12....

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes but we can’t just isolate half the squad.
Imagine if we punted every lazy truck driver. 30% of the fleet will be empty and things won’t get done at all
things will get done.

there will always be new indian international students coming in to take the spot.

Dont you worry, transport industry will always have enough driver, we just need to keep the standard high.