News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When the piss soaked old flog made the comment about the club not looking after the mental health of the players , you could see jimmys jaw clench and his eyes start rolling into the back of his head, if that conversation had been held in a dark car park buzz would be in a body bag.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So buzz say’s he cares about player welfare and says the dogs should care more about people’s mental health. Then goes on to throw 8 players names out there and straight under the bus, a thing the bulldogs have never done, yet he gets to rip into players week in week out, Gordon declaring that no one in the past 5 yrs has won without cheating, Paul Kent has damaged someone’s mental health, the show is nothing more than a slander show, the nrl is becoming toxic, so many agenda’s, buzz sitting there looking like a homeless sick bird with no feathers, someone put the poor vulture down

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths letting Reynolds go was criticised from the get go, that's not a good comparison. If they needed to play Karl in the NRL to get answerd then they're fucking stupid. Then again this is the club that just handed Burton a multi million dollar deal years in advance and handed him the captaincy. Look at this ***** sloppy performances, can't even find touch on a fucking penalty.
I personally didn't think throwing KO into the halves was that big of an issue. Our season was slipping. Burton, Flanagan, Averillo couldn't resurrect the teams fortunes and BBO was still injured. Reynolds provided some spark but couldn't play the minutes.

We had to try KO and we had to try Rajab. I personally thought KO showed qualities to make a decent 5/8th down the track. I'm hoping he can develop those skills.

But it's imperative we land an established halfback to lead the team around and Burton must be moved immediately from 5/8th before even more damage is done to the team and it's direction forward.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldnt give a fuck what you think. Ive advised of the rot for months. Now we are seeing the fallout and trust me theres more to come

Even When we won a few, I called it straight out the underlying issues whilst everyone else here was celebrating this apparent great new era. U know for a fact ive been right all along. I dont like it, but its reality
You are shitstain on the club and this forum, nothing more.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What waas the pride jersey about ...with any relevence to Davey at all?
The guy is a shit stirring fool with a pathological obsession with Gus thru our club and a desperate need to stay as a gutter media influencer lol.
Yeah was trying to figure out what the piss soaked drunk was trying to say bringing that up.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You have to be a real **** of a human to be a parking inspector.
Reminds me of The Late Show all those years ago, that skit about veterans:

Vet: ‘People would spit at me in the street in broad bloody daylight!’

Journo: ‘Because you went to Vietnam?’

Vet: ‘Yes! But also because I took a job as a parking inspector when I got back. In fact no-one who spat at me even knew I was in Vietnam :-).

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually read / heard that t baz or Gus said burto was the better half when they were all coming up the ranks. It’s increasingly obvious that isn’t the case anymore.
Burton never came up through the ranks with Cleary and Luai. He is 3 years younger than them.

He came through the ranks in Dubbo.

Gus said that he thought Burton was the best of the next lot of juniors coming through.

Sorry but completely incorrect

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What waas the pride jersey about ...with any relevence to Davey at all?
The guy is a shit stirring fool with a pathological obsession with Gus thru our club and a desperate need to stay as a gutter media influencer lol.
That’s just buzz trying to Garner support for his argument from the woke brigade.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro please, EVERYONE was gushing over Burton before he even played first grade.

It's become obvious now that he's a long way off or maybe not even a half and is a centre, but this only became obvious after he was given a chance in first grade.

But before that all the experts were gushing over him
It was clear to a number of us after his first year here that he was unlikely going to reach his potential in the halves. He just doesn't have the footy nous, attitude and passing game to make it.

He might make it as a centre. Can still kick his bombs or grubbers from there. Just look at NSW origin 2 years ago where Freddie used him for his special bombs as an alternative to Cleary.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That’s just buzz trying to Garner support for his argument from the woke brigade.
So what's the story with the jersey? He wore it? Didn't wear it? Quit because of it?

Fuck face didn't explain himself.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was clear to a number of us after his first year here that he was unlikely going to reach his potential in the halves. He just doesn't have the footy nous, attitude and passing game to make it.

He might make it as a centre. Can still kick his bombs or grubbers from there. Just look at NSW origin 2 years ago where Freddie used him for his special bombs as an alternative to Cleary.
I can't see him as even a FG centre tbh he has regressed this year, moreso over the last 5-6 weeks.

He showed us in one game (Sextons first game) that he can run but then hasn't run since then.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole Penrith establishment were saying it, even brandy. Whenever they spoke about cleary, they were saying wait until you see this kid (Burton) we have in reserve grade, he's even better

It panned out differently. Cleary is light years ahead of Burton.
I think I trust my own judgement ahead of these so called experts.

I watched them both after just 1 game, and it was clear to me who the better player was.