News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jammer is a smart bloke. You ain’t getting anything past him. Buzz kept pulling out the mental health card but jammer wasn’t buying it. It’s the easiest way to win an argument in this day and age and it still didn’t work for buzz. I’m sure every club takes mental health serious in regards to their players. Also buzz had to go back to his Gus agenda. Who gives a fuck of Gus signed him. Every single other club signs players that don’t always work out and don’t stay long. Anyone who thinks buzz even remotely came close to winning that argument is clueless. Also how good is it to have someone come out and bat for us like jammer and rubbish all these ridiculous claims. You don’t see many other past players from clubs do these things. 2024 is the year LETSFKNGO!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100% but....

In 40 odd years of footy, I've never heard of so much dysfunction coming up about a club in a number of weeks unless there was a club leak with an agenda towards club leadership. I have no doubt all of the above happened but apart from Davey being a dick, why would you talk about it? And as Buzz said, he was asked and tbh, thought what he said was fair enough. Training was harder than he'd ever had, didn't have a good relationship with the coach so he left. Fair enough - see ya. Schoupp is mentioned as one of the walkers, yet this was maybe up to 10 months before the mental health kid. So how are the two connected? The theme of CC.

I just do not understand the motive. If the kid is angling for a payout, well going public just lowered the price.

Maybe RFM is towards the end of his career but the other names are all looking at future footy. They just lowered their price and recruitability.

And you'd do that to make a point a club you have no intention of playing for? Are that many different guys prepared to have their names on this?

This is a club leadership problem. Someone is angling against Gus and CC and I'd be looking at whomever is challenging the board shortly.
100% there is a disgruntled mole in the club.

Plus agree with CC, everyone knows my stance on him and on Gus for his biggest fuck up signing him for 5 fkn years over a premiership winning coach on a 1 year contract.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Buzz saying he “feels sorry” for Davey.

Dead set, he expects people to believe he all of a sudden has a case of good conscience for a person who just coincidently helped the narrative of his story.

Then calling on how important it is to address mental health. He literally makes a living from an industry that relies on destroying peoples mental health

Beyond laughable, beyond it.
Jammer should of asked him how much did the DT pay him for his snitching.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If this **** can't fix us, who can?

TBH I'd beg for forgiveness (for us turning him down twice) and throw a blank cheque at Bennett to run FG and restrict Gus to pathways.

PS genuinely asking and not trying to catch you out or any other dog shit but do you think Gus will get us there in 25/26?
What's with the Gus obsession? When was the last time Gus won anything in the NRL as an administrator or a coach?

I don't know however I do know if we're not successful by then Gus will happily walk Ciraldo and whoever else out the door before he wears any of the blame.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there any footage of this so called interaction between Graham and buzz?

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are rumblings that the player who walked out was Preston for the wrestling. He wasn’t present in any of the photos I saw today if the boys volunteering. Can someone please tell me I’m wrong?
Your wrong!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's with the Gus obsession? When was the last time Gus won anything in the NRL as an administrator or a coach?

I don't know however I do know if we're not successful by then Gus will happily walk Ciraldo and whoever else out the door before he wears any of the blame.
I'm not obsessed with him bro, you know that.

I always say he is putrid at FG level.

I'm just genuinely asking who can do better so he can be moved on.

IIRC, both Panthers and Warriors became better after Gus set up the pathways and left.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Each of the players read out by buzz also failed at other clubs. Davey, Nu brown, schoupp, tpj, Pele… how can he argue it’s the dogs fault they failed again. There’s a lack of talent and we are forced to sign these guys to fill the squad. Buzz needs to be shown the door he is an incompetent journo
It's pretty clear to me that the root cause of our problems is, and has always been, our complete disregard of fixing the spine.

We are hiring and firing a number of players and the truth is, they are not in positions to make a difference to the success of the club.

Buzz has made an indirect reference to this and I wish the club just came out and acknowledged that they have made choices that haven't all worked out. But they continue to strive to make amends.

And then go out and fucking do it. Don't sit there and allow everyone to second guess.

Fix the spine, win games and these "problems" start fucking disappearing quick smart.

One only has to look at Newcastle who spent big on a superstar and after some uncertainty last year and half of this year, have put their problems in the past.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m backing CC all the way. Make them ur bitches. I don’t mind losing, can handle that. Just wanna see a team rip in every week. Wanna watch other side no there gonna leave with bruises after playing us. The soft shit been watching this year is the part that hurts. Watching guys pretending to tackle is such a cowardly act. Move on everyone not willing to put their body on the line simple. Like Gordy says, footy isn’t for everyone. U don’t have to play

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what training is for. The kid was clearly not a halfback so why the hell was he playing there? Why was he playing NRL when he's now playing 2 grades down?

These are will beyond hiccups or mistakes. Is this what an 800k a year GM gets you?
Because they were desperate. They tried it in a season they already knew was a write off, so they experimented and tried players in different positions

They already knew Flanagan was gone, before a ball was even kicked they knew he was gone.

And so they gave KO a shot in the halves. It answered questions for them about where to use him in future.

And no training does not answer that question.

Souths let Reynolds go and put their faith in Ilias based on training, not game time, training.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm not obsessed with him bro, you know that.

I always say he is putrid at FG level.

I'm just genuinely asking who can do better so he can be moved on.

IIRC, both Panthers and Warriors became better after Gus set up the pathways and left.
I know, I'm just over everyone gobbling up all this shit. We were fucking hopeless this season and arguably worse than last year yet so many of our fans are twerking for this media shit like it's a Bulldogs win. It's not.

Like I said before, keep Gus in pathways and development but don't let him anywhere near the NRL level management. Panthers were successful but they also had a new coach that Gus didn't want and cut loose players that Gus signed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m backing CC all the way. Make them ur bitches. I don’t mind losing, can handle that. Just wanna see a team rip in every week. Wanna watch other side no there gonna leave with bruises after playing us. The soft shit been watching this year is the part that hurts. Watching guys pretending to tackle is such a cowardly act. Move on everyone not willing to put their body on the line simple. Like Gordy says, footy isn’t for everyone. U don’t have to play
Say you're the top dog, how long do you give CC to show results?

Last edited: